KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lost Planet 3

Lost Planet 3
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lost Planet 3

lets hope Capcom fixes everything that was wrong with the second game.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 03:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Like that'll happen.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 10:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

First one was good but needed improvements....would've thought that happen with the sequel but nope they kept it the same.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 10:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

This game is being made by the guys who made Damnation. Not much hope for it. Also don't like how Crapcom is trying their hardest to apeal to westerners by making a American protagonist and using a western company for it.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 04:28 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Damnation?

yeah that one didn't turn out so well.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 04:09 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Oh I'm sorry I think I was supposed to put this in the Dead Space 3 thread. Don't know why I thought this was a Lost Pla--Oh wait...that IS Lost Planet 3. Nevermind.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on May 25th, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2012 10:21 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Oh I'm sorry I think I was supposed to put this in the Dead Space 3 thread. Don't know why I thought this was a Lost Pla--Oh wait...that IS Lost Planet 3. Nevermind.

Maybe when it comes to the setting.... well yeah it might be similar but besides that that's where it ends

as for this third Lost Planet 3 not so sure about it now since Spark Unlimited are behind this, Their last two games (Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Legendary ) didn't turn out so well.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 10:18 AM
dadudemon

I wouldn't mind them making just movies like the one in the preview. Would make for a good semi-annual release, imo. (1 hour vids, each.)

Old Post May 30th, 2012 12:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Been looking at the new gameplay video, Going for a Dead Space style when walking around

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 01:58 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I remember Lost Planet being one of the first 360 games I bought.

It looked fantastic. The demo was awesome.

And then the full game sucked. It was soo frustrating. I remember being hit by a missle and then when I was down, the dude kept on pelting me with rockets. I died because of cheapness.

Totally lost interest in the series.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:08 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I didn't really find the game frustrating myself, Enjoyed the first game alot had alot of fun with the multiplayer

the second game not sure what they were trying to aim for with it

this third one it looks good but i'm holding off for now.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 06:18 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So this game comes out this week

hope its good.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 09:53 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Walkthroughs are already on youtube it looks different from previous games still looks fun though...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 10:06 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I picked this game up earlier. Just played it for about 40 mins. and my thought are, if, dead space and gears of war had a baby, lost space 3'd be it.

not that that's a bad thing. so far I like it more than I did the first 2, repel animations retarded, the visuals the best in the series, imo, and it's less Japanese-y.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 06:41 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looking at some of the reviews, The highest its gotten is a 6/10.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 04:28 AM