KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » My Little Games

My Little Games
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

My Little Games

So there have been quite a few fan-made My Little Pony games made recently. This thread is for them.

My Little Investigations:

This seems to be a cross with MLP and Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations. The first case is out now for download so if you're curious give it a whirl.

Legends of Equestria:

I think this one is an MMO. IDK much about it, but the music in the video is nice.

The Fiends From Dream Valley:

This one looks nice. The website is very clear on what the game is and theres a demo. Its an action scrolling platformer. Curious? Play the demo.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 12:32 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Pass.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 8th, 2012 01:12 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Shocker.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 01:15 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

This is balls.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 01:20 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This is balls.
Speaking of which, gtfo or you can suck mine.

Choose.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 01:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Makes sense. Bronies strike me as the type to have some programming skills and lots of free time.

...which isn't a dig, mind you. Just a supposition, free of judgment.

I actually downloaded a bunch of pony songs and remixes after coming across several online that were catchy. A guilty pleasure of mine, though I've never actually seen a single episode of the show.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:31 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This is balls.

(please log in to view the image)

***** please.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:42 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

http://bartbonte.com/portal/storyoftheblanks.html

Because it's the only one I've actually played.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:53 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Holy shit that was actually pretty creepy.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 03:11 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I keep hoping there'll be a MLP game on Xbox Live Arcade or better yet, someone on Bethesda-levels of game developing can create a full fledge RPG that has you creating your own pony and exploring the lands of Equestria, drinking cider and slaying dragons while seeking fortune in friendship.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:43 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 07:07 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote