KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Can i get all the Pokemon?

Can i get all the Pokemon?
Started by: Bullmonkéy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bullmonkéy

Question Can i get all the Pokemon?

I have Firered, Soulsilver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum and White. I plan on getting Black 2.
Their are exclusives for versions paired (like d+p,r+b,r+s,etc) but with future and past games do they fill the missing Pokemon?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 06:21 PM
Bullmonkéy is currently offline Click here to Send Bullmonkéy a Private Message Find more posts by Bullmonkéy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

You can have every game and still not have them all. A few Pokemon can only be obtained via a special event.

The 15 Pokemon you currently can't normally get in-game are:

Gen1;
Mew

Gen2;
Celebi

Gen3;
Deoxys
Jirachi
Manaphy
Phione

Gen 4;
Arceus
Darkrai
Shaymin

Gen 5;
Victini
Zoroark
Zorua
Genesect
Meloetta
Keldeo

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 06:36 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Ha, he's just kidding. This was a huge "find the dork" sting operation!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 08:39 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

You dont go to comic con and not expect to see geeks and nerds, same for a VG forum

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 09:04 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
You can have every game and still not have them all. A few Pokemon can only be obtained via a special event.

Gen1;
Mew

You can get Mew in-game without a special event.

So you can get all the Pokemon in the first 3 or 4 games without a special event. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 11:44 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bullmonkéy

Arrow

Wtf laughing ya rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 8th, 2012 12:27 AM
Bullmonkéy is currently offline Click here to Send Bullmonkéy a Private Message Find more posts by Bullmonkéy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

So you can get all the Pokemon in the first 3 or 4 games without a special event. stick out tongue

Isnt that with some cheat/hack thingie?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2012 01:15 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by BloodRain
Isnt that with some cheat/hack thingie?

Glitch good sir. It's a perfectly viable action in game and requires no outside influence(save I guess whatever teaches you to do the glitch).

Old Post Jun 8th, 2012 01:21 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

yea the glitch can either multiply the 6th object in your inventory or cause extremely rare pokemon to appear. I once saw a level 162 goldduck and yes mew can be obtained this way also.

just do the glitch but instead of seeking out and fighting unknown pokemon go to the safari zone and you should get some rare pokemon to appear. after a bit rare pokemon will stop coming so just repeat the glitch.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 07:44 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Nah, it's a different glitch to catch Mew and it involves fighting Slowpoke and using fly right when someone spots you and wishes to battle.

Edit:

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 08:18 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

But didn't you have to use a gameshark to get Celebi in Gen 2?

So...what's the point in collecting all the Pokemon again?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 08:30 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by ares834
Nah, it's a different glitch to catch Mew and it involves fighting Slowpoke and using fly right when someone spots you and wishes to battle.

ooh I see. I was catching all kinds of rare pokemon the way I explained. I had thought mew was included since it was a rare pokemon.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 08:49 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Reminds me of the infamous sixth item glitch. Second time I played through red I did the rare candy glitch and eventually obtained the most badass chain gang of Pokemon ever assembled. laughing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 10:28 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote