KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Total War: Rome II

Total War: Rome II
Started by: Morridini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morridini
Morridini

Total War: Rome II

The game was just announced and is to be released sometime in 2013.

Total War: Rome was in my opinion the very best Total War game ever, and alongside Red Alert and Warcraft one of the best RTS games I've ever played. Very much looking forward to this one.

Here's an article with a lot more info I sadly haven't read yet; http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07...wars-human-side

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 03:41 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I used to be a fanatic for these, but Paradox Games are kinda sapping my interest in Total War these days. Still, Shogun 2 was better than Empire. I'll keep an eye on where this goes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 03:54 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...me-2-interview/

interview

edit: I hoping they will bring back modding abilities. I really missed them in Empire and such. Loving how the Naval battles and land battles are going to be merged rather than seperate now.

Last edited by Phanteros on Jul 2nd, 2012 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 07:38 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 11:00 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Looks promising.

I really enjoyed Shogun 2. I'm going to wait though because it's usually always buggy.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 03:08 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

God dammit. :C

Old Post Sep 10th, 2013 12:42 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Ok, I have been playing this game for several days now. As it is now, buy or return to Shogun 2; it's head and shoulders above Rome 2 in its current state.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 02:43 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Of course it is.

What are people expecting?

Every single Total War has a shit ton of bugs, shit ****ed up and non-working parts of it. It will take a year for Creative Assembly to iron out all the crap and then it will be great.

Just like Shogun 2 and Empire. It happens every single time.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 02:49 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote