KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ninja Gaiden Sigma: Rage quit!

Ninja Gaiden Sigma: Rage quit!
Started by: Ascendancy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ascendancy

Ninja Gaiden Sigma: Rage quit!

I love this game despite its little quirks here and there, but in Hard Difficulty all the issues come shining through. I've never had a camera screw me over so hard. I guess it wasn't as bad when I didn't take as much damage from hits but at the end of the game when you go through two series in a row where you have to fight three bosses back-to-back-to-back without respite you tend to notice the ridiculousness. Dodging the Demon's strikes, as well as Alma's becomes haphazard at best when the angles get screwy.

There are also little things like the frustration of not being able to keep strikes up with the flail when you're fighting the damn bonefish. No matter what at some point you stop striking long enough for them to get a nibble and screw you up.

Lastly, the Lunar and War Hammer are absolutely useless weapons in this version. Kind of sucks because the Lunar was great on Gaiden Black and I don't see any point in adding the Hammer if it's going to suck so hard.

Maybe this is just all games on harder difficulties because God of War III becomes a bia when playing on god difficulty as well. Regardless, I feel better having vented.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 01:46 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote