KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Im looking forward to this.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Apr 17th, 2014 at 09:28 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:22 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji

I hope Beenox doesn't leave a bug/glitch this time around that ****s up your save.

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 17th, 2014 at 09:33 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

^
Cool trailer!
Yay for Carnage!

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:32 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Delayed, Possibly Cancelled on Xbox One

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/xbox...n-2-tbd/0131293

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:10 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Can't say I'm sad. Movie cash in games suck.

Hopefully people will just not bother in the future.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:21 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Nephthys
. Movie cash in games suck.

Not all don't

you do get some that are good.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:22 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Most of the movie game do suck.
However Imo ASM game was pretty good.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:54 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Estacado

However Imo ASM game was pretty good.

And it also had a better Rhino design then what were getting for the second movie.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:09 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Wasnt it said Rhino appears for only 4 minutes?

Edit:
Just checked he does look like shit.....

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Apr 17th, 2014 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:19 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nephthys
Can't say I'm sad. Movie cash in games suck.

Hopefully people will just not bother in the future.
Never played Spider Man 2?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Return of the King and Two Towers?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:53 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Goldeneye
King Kong

and etc.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 03:59 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 05:08 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
They "delayed" this on Xbox One. http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04...b1c13306a000022

No shit....look a couple posts above.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 05:10 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

No shit....look a couple posts above.

you mean 9 posts above? because a couple of posts above is a comment of the two towers.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:01 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So did you guys like the previous game?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 05:14 PM
Arachnid1

The previous game was great, but it was a mazzive downgrade gameplay wise from pretty much every open world Spidey game (especially Spiderman 2). The combat bugged me too. I don't like the Arkham Asylum combat. I liked punching for x and kicking for y, and mixing that with web and jumping for awesome combos. Arkhams fighting always felt a bit scripted and not all that fun for me.

I also hated the fact that the web attached to the sky. I liked how cinematic the camera was, being up close to Spidey, but that was about it when it came to swinging. Not as fun as usual. This one seems to fix that though (I don't like how you cant do a complete flip/360 circle while swinging though. The swinging overall seems more restricted than Spiderman 2/3 and Ultimate.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 05:40 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I did like the previous Amazing Spider-Man game. My few complaints are more or less the same as Arachnids....buggy combat and webs attaching to the sky...that sort of thing. I also wasn't a fan of how EVERYTHING seemed to be spliced with an animal.

All of the main bugs have been fixed according to the studio so thats a major plus! Also, I think it would be pretty easy to make a very (non movie related) successful Spider-Man game series that rivals the Arkham games and they should go that direction next. Not necessarily make it an arkham clone but I think there have been enough games between ps1 to now that they should know what the fans want.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 09:43 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
you mean 9 posts above? because a couple of posts above is a comment of the two towers.

You know what i ment...

they better have fixed up all the main bugs, Considering the first game was left with a bug/glitch that ****s up your save.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 02:34 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

You know what i ment...

they better have fixed up all the main bugs, Considering the first game was left with a bug/glitch that ****s up your save.

stick out tongue

I never experienced that but I hope your right. Although, Im not sure if I will be playing this and if I do it wont be for awhile. I had it pre ordered for the Xbone. Now I have to cancel it. I could get it for the 360 but Im not sure if I wanna pay $60 to play on a borrowed system....got rid of both my last gens right before last Christmas to get the money for the xbone. According to gamestop.com the xbone version has a release for July but I think thats just in case the game does come out.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 03:23 AM