KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dynasty Warriors and Martial Artist.

Dynasty Warriors and Martial Artist.
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Dynasty Warriors and Martial Artist.

I had a question about Dynasty Warriors and some of the Martial Art Celebrities. As we know Dynasty Warriors is based on real life events that occurred during the 2nd and 3rd century of ancient China. We have martial artist like Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Wu Jing and Vincent Zhao who are natives of China. I was wondereing if they have any ancestry from the Shu, Wu, Wei and Jin dynasties?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 08:29 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

(please log in to view the image)

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 08:59 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The Chairman is unamused by these questions.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 09:08 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swarner11
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes 'Lek' you said right

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 06:06 PM
swarner11 is currently offline Click here to Send swarner11 a Private Message Find more posts by swarner11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Re: Dynasty Warriors and Martial Artist.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by atv2
I had a question about Dynasty Warriors and some of the Martial Art Celebrities. As we know Dynasty Warriors is based on real life events that occurred during the 2nd and 3rd century of ancient China. We have martial artist like Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Wu Jing and Vincent Zhao who are natives of China. I was wondereing if they have any ancestry from the Shu, Wu, Wei and Jin dynasties?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the Han Dynasty. So from Han to Jin is their any ancestry between these Martial Artists?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 07:56 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Even if they did, none of the arts they learned or showcase trace their origins any important members of those armies to my knowledge.

Though personally I can only speak on the lineage of bruce Lee's master and Wing chun as a whole.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 07:59 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Why yes, Jackie Chan is a direct descendant of Lu Bu and Diao Chan. Jet Li has ancestry from the Wu region that dates so far back to Sun Shao, whom I believe was Sun Jian's twin brother. Wu Jing has a great ancestor Wu Dai Rong who resided in the Zhu Shang Qiao region.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 07:18 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why yes, Jackie Chan is a direct descendant of Lu Bu and Diao Chan. Jet Li has ancestry from the Wu region that dates so far back to Sun Shao, whom I believe was Sun Jian's twin brother. Wu Jing has a great ancestor Wu Dai Rong who resided in the Zhu Shang Qiao region.

laughing

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 02:52 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote