KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Assassins Creed: Syndicate (Fall 2015)

Assassins Creed: Syndicate (Fall 2015)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Assassins Creed: Syndicate (Fall 2015)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12...has-been-leaked

The idea of an AC set in the Victorian era is cool, but after Unity it's hard to get hyped.

Also, Victory? Jesus, thats a weak tag.

PWNT

Last edited by Badabing on May 13th, 2015 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 02:45 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wonder if everyone will be speaking French with this.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05...a78f5ca28000023

We're gonna get the reveal on May 12th.

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post May 7th, 2015 05:47 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

There are no brakes on the money try

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2015 06:18 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spawningpool
There are no brakes on the money try
Typically, I'd be agreed

In this case though, I'm too excited for the Victorian Age.

PWNT

Old Post May 7th, 2015 07:14 PM
Quincy
Debaser

The hype is not real and non-existent. Assassin's Creed should probably go away for awhile.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 7th, 2015 07:46 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I remember when Assassin's Creed 2 came out and it was the shit everyone was talking about- Ezio was That Nigga.

Pretty sure no one really gives a shit about this franchise nowadays. They need to do something cool and set it in a time-period like Feudal Japan.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 7th, 2015 11:00 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yep!!!!

And remove the free running and have it samurai style....that would be so awesome. Ok, a bit of free running.

Wouldn't it be grand to have full scale battles?

Old Post May 7th, 2015 11:30 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Kind of sick of these games.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 8th, 2015 12:59 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

At least they're jumping ahead a little time wise... That's something I guess.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2015 01:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05...lead-characters

A brother-sister assassin duo infiltrating the seedy criminal underworld of Victorian London? That actually sounds awesome.

I'll give this game a chance. Black Flag was awesome, and is my favorite AC to date. Unity may have killed the franchise for a lot of people, but I managed to skip it all together so maybe this game can save the franchise.

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 12th, 2015 at 03:51 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2015 03:39 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

So it's been named Assassins Creed: Syndicate.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-live-at-5pm-uk

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:55 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Jacob looks like the badass. He rocks the top hat and all black robes look well. I like the art style too. It looks dirty and dark. Hopefully the story doesn't disappoint. I love sad stories, which is why I loved Black Flags story so much. I also hope we can ride around the train and carriage Red Dead style (edit: trailer shows you can hijack carriages for transportation). This game needs some form of evolution with the times.

I'm gonna miss using swords too.

EDIT:

Trains also confirmed transportation.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 12th, 2015 at 05:13 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2015 05:00 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12...has-been-leaked

The idea of an AC set in the Victorian era is cool, but after Unity it's hard to get hyped.

Also, Victory? Jesus, thats a weak tag.
You can PM a global mod for a quicker edit. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 13th, 2015 12:16 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

There's something about London this year that has a few games mentioned so far set in it. First The Order 1886, then Bloodborne (not really London but Yharnam's clearly inspired by it), and now the latest Assassin's installment. Curious.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 01:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Kind of bothers me that they spend more time and effort telling us about the different editions we can preorder rather than the game itself.

Hopefully the game is actually good, though. That or Victory has a lot of work to do to restore some of the faith that was utterly annihilated by Unity.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 13th, 2015 02:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Pity Ubisoft did not promote AC:Rogue that well.

Also, is it just me, or did Ubisoft shoehorn in a playable female character this time as a response to the shitstorm that erupted during Unity's promotion?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 13th, 2015 03:43 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think Unity was a final nail in a long string of annoyances with the series.

While AC4 was a very good game, the series was slowly being drained of faith from Ubisoft way of doing business. As well, releasing two games in the series was also a contributing factor.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 03:43 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Pity Ubisoft did not promote AC:Rogue that well.

Also, is it just me, or did Ubisoft shoehorn in a playable female character this time as a response to the shitstorm that erupted during Unity's promotion?

Didn't help that the main character was a little offensive either.

It's possible, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 13th, 2015 06:09 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Looks good, but so did Unity prior to its release, and it turned out to be a shitfest.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 04:39 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote