KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Unknown Gaming Facts

Unknown Gaming Facts
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Unknown Gaming Facts

Fact #1: The original Warrior of Light from FF1/Dissidia now has a name, which is "Zest". (Kinda underwhelming for such an icon, right?)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 06:19 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

How this works is that one person will write 1-5 facts, each one being a fact that is incredibly underrated and nearly completely unknown the the gaming world. I wrote the first, someone needs to go next at some point, and every month I'll bump this thread.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 06:22 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Fact 1. Bowser is a communist

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 12:58 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Bump, an good gaming facts?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 05:22 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I completed Killswitch as Ghast.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 04:21 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 05:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

There is an incredibly small chance for a masterball to fail on a valid target in all Pokemon games.

All the acorn balls in G/S/C were horrible with all being below Ultraballs in catch rate. Some being only as good as the base poke ball.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:13 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
There is an incredibly small chance for a masterball to fail on a valid target in all Pokemon games.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 02:16 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Red dead redemption is better than GTA V, for a mile.

But I guess that's a known fact.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 03:21 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

You couldn't of played Golden Eye before it was cool because it was always cool.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 04:43 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

in the latest gen pokemon I caught Mewtwo instantly.

With a quickball.

It was...surprising.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 05:25 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I think I master balled Mewtwo in X for tradition's sake, but surprisingly, it had the nature and kind of IVs I wanted it to have the first time without having to soft reset.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 05:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

F*ckers, all of you.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 08:43 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I remember reading some years ago that Sony was originally planning on building an add-on device for the super nintendo. When talks fell through they decided to build their own console, the Playstation.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 09:21 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

True.

In between that, Sony and Sega of America had a deal to co-produce a console but Sega of Japan nixed it because they didn't allow anybody to produce any hardware. Check out Console Wars the book, it's pretty damn cool.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 12:00 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Red dead redemption is better than GTA V, for a mile.

But I guess that's a known fact.

If only Rockstar would fix the online portion of Red Dead

for those that don't know a hacker got to it and ****ed it up.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 12:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I used to play Red Dead with my ex, but online became boring without her, then I came across Saints Row, and devoured that shit. Not saying it's a better game, just kept me interested longer.

Dissidia 012 kept me interested much... MUUUUCH longer then Monster Hunter ever did, but that doesn't mean its a better game.

Finally, I had much more fun with the original Dead Island then I did with any Dead Rising game or Left 4 Dead game in existence, and that was before I got the GOTY Edition.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 12:56 AM
Jmanghan

And if you're wondering what happened to my gf, she became sexually addicted to... penises.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 12:57 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ramblings of a madman.....

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:18 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I had much more fun with the original Dead Island then I did with any Dead Rising game or Left 4 Dead game in existence, and that was before I got the GOTY Edition.
Originally posted by Kazenji
Ramblings of a madman.....

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 01:31 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote