KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Favorite gaming YouTube personality?

Favorite gaming YouTube personality?
Started by: Spawningpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Favorite gaming YouTube personality?

Personally mine is I am wildcat

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 03:34 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I suppose this is a query about Gaming related personalities since we are like, in this forum. So... I have watched many different guys but not everything out there, some are bad, most I've watched several times are okish.

From the top of my head, Pro Jared is cool (he likes Monster Hunter and games from genres I enjoy) and for retro stuff Portscenter dude is fun.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 03:58 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

JonTron. smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 04:46 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Michael Jones from Rage Quit.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2015 05:37 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

IdrA.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 07:13 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I like TB's WTF videos. Short enough to give me an idea of the game without going on for too long. That, and his Steam sale videos always give me a couple of ideas.

Angry Joe, just to see him freak out. His movie reviews I almost always disagree with, but he's entertaining enough when it comes to game reviews.

Lady Insanity does some great Dragon Age stuff, so I try to keep an eye out for her stuff.

Two Best Friends Play is funny sometimes.

I do watch a fair few Let's Plays, but I honestly can't remember half of the people doing them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 07:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

pewdiepie, markipiler, and theradbrad

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 07:35 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Tobuscus, Markiplier and Angry Joe have to be my favorites.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 08:30 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I like TB's WTF videos. Short enough to give me an idea of the game without going on for too long. That, and his Steam sale videos always give me a couple of ideas.

Angry Joe, just to see him freak out. His movie reviews I almost always disagree with, but he's entertaining enough when it comes to game reviews.

Lady Insanity does some great Dragon Age stuff, so I try to keep an eye out for her stuff.

Two Best Friends Play is funny sometimes.

I do watch a fair few Let's Plays, but I honestly can't remember half of the people doing them.

The only movie reviews I remember fully agreeing with Joe on was Man of Steel and Dredd (2012).

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 02:41 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The only movie reviews I remember fully agreeing with Joe on was Man of Steel and Dredd (2012).

Don't think I've seen either of those. I just remember disagreeing with Thor and Godzilla.

I just watched his controversies video for 2014. Not too bad, but you could tell he was trying very hard to stay neutral in the whole GG thing.

======

Jim Sterling is another guy I watch, though it's more for the humour than anything. I agree with him more of then than not, but he has his moments where I wonder wtf he's on about.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2015 07:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

If we're accounting for Let's Players, I'd like to point out that I find Cr1TiKaL to be underrated.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2015 08:14 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Sacred 117
JonTron. smile
Definitely the best for a laugh. thumb up

Old Post Feb 1st, 2015 09:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by NemeBro
Definitely the best for a laugh. thumb up

Damn right, and he's just such a cool person in general. big grin (Hear tell he openly gives advice to up and comers.)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2015 10:46 PM
Jmanghan

Thundershot69. Pewdiepie. LAHWF. PBG. CuteFuzzyWeasel.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 09:48 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

JonTron, Two Best Friends, Criken2, Continue?, Markiplier, and the Game Grumps but I still prefer Jon over Dan, but Dan does bring to the table fun stories about plants.

Last edited by Yamcha on Feb 2nd, 2015 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 11:42 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Angry Joe, ShadowLeggy, JonTron, Markiplier, Jim Sterling, Totalbiscuit, Rage Quit, and Best Friends Play.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 01:13 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

The Creatures and Cryaotic

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 11:44 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Some of the People i like you guys may have never heard of but here it goes

Tru3Ta1ent, Maximilian_Dood, Lionsedge, Kwingreviews, TheWaste0Time, TheMainManSwe, LevelUpYourGame, Stan Burdman

Old Post Feb 10th, 2015 11:26 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Markiplier, Angry Joe(Even though his more of a reviewer/critic) and The Sidemen plus TWOSYNC and Comedyshortsgamer.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 01:45 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Jim Sterling

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 02:07 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote