KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game you regret buying.

Game you regret buying.
Started by: Spawningpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Game you regret buying.

Do you have a game you regret buying???
I regret buying Ecco the dolphin... That game just was not for me

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 03:23 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Resident evil 3, nights without sleep as a child are testimony of that regret laughing out loud

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 04:26 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Destiny

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 05:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Brink for sure.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 06:01 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hmm, good question.

Destiny, pretty much every sports game aside from MLB The Show and definitely CoD Advanced Warfare.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 06:19 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Battle of Z.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 06:49 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Destiny, easy.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 07:41 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Destiny, easy.

What is bad about it? Not defending it or anything but I never played it. It didn't appeal to me personally.

Was it a lack of content issue or something?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 07:52 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

My problems were:

1. Lack of quality content. No side missions, just shoot things.
2. Boring. Each story mission is the same.
3. Loot system was ****ed.
4. Just small things that were exacerbated by the issues above.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 09:07 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Smasandian
My problems were:

1. Lack of quality content. No side missions, just shoot things.
2. Boring. Each story mission is the same.
3. Loot system was ****ed.
4. Just small things that were exacerbated by the issues above.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 09:21 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Blacksite: Area 51

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:06 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Spawningpool
Do you have a game you regret buying???
I regret buying Ecco the dolphin... That game just was not for me

I liked the 2D Ecco.. Heard the 3D ones were worse though.

As for me, Hey You Pikachu!
no expression

Originally posted by juggerman
Battle of Z.

Felt it was solid for an online co-op and multiplayer experience (mostly the former), but with playing offline one would be disappointed (unless they like the AI teammates).

Most DBZ games are just rehashes without that much change, but Battle of Z felt kinda fresh for me (in a good way, and the gameplay seemed easier to catch onto handling, even if it didn't have that much depth), and I liked how it made every fighter their own type (support/assist, interfere, ki blast, melee), making even some of the weakest characters more viable, in addition to them having more retry amounts than the stronger characters.

That was nice team balancing, but for multiplayer, they should've limited how many players can use someone like Broly, SSJ3 Goku, etc. on a team, as having teams of them in certain multiplayer modes is the most unbalanced thing ever, though I guess to be fair, when were DBZ games (at least by Namco) ever balanced? If someone uses like Yamcha against an equally skilled player whose using Kid Buu or something, you know what the result's gonna be.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:25 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Destiny. Never thought I'd ever regret buying a Bungie game sad

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 10:30 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 11:07 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I don't really regret buying Destiny. Even though I think it's a mediocre game it came out at a time where there wasn't anything else I was interested in, and it gave me something to play for a month or so, and I put a decent amount of hours into so I got my money's worth.

I regret buying COD: Ghosts. Game's not good. Also regret MGS: Ground Zeroes. It's not bad, but I paid full price for it and it's essentially a demo. Not worth the money.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 11:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Dragon's Age Inquisition.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2015 11:15 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BackFire
I don't really regret buying Destiny. Even though I think it's a mediocre game it came out at a time where there wasn't anything else I was interested in, and it gave me something to play for a month or so, and I put a decent amount of hours into so I got my money's worth.

I regret buying COD: Ghosts. Game's not good. Also regret MGS: Ground Zeroes. It's not bad, but I paid full price for it and it's essentially a demo. Not worth the money.
I'd play ten more playthroughs of Dark Souls before I bought Destiny, to be honest.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 12:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

lol

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 01:04 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fallout collection (1, 2 & Tactics)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 01:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by BackFire

I love your rationalisation of being forced into buy a bad game because a console came out too early. Agreed on MGS: Ground Zeroes though, that was insane.

I can't say I regret buying Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, but I certainly got bitter over the fact it didn't have local multiplayer in between different regions. My brother has an american 3DS and I couldn't play with him at all. Phuck that region lock shit.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 06:09 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote