KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bro SMASH

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden is the newest 2D fighting game of the DBZ Butoden series (which started in 1993 on the SNES). This game is developed for the Nintendo 3DS by Arc System Works and published by Bandai Namco.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

http://exbd.bngames.net/top.html

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 06:07 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

cool

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:45 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Just remove Broly and it looks alright.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:10 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah, I think I recall replaying one or two of the earlier Butoden games on an SNES emulator since it was Japanese only and there were like no other DBZ games at the time, but meh. Not sure that a 2D DBZ has the kind of appeal to me that it used to. Did enjoy Supersonic Warriors on the GBA though.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 01:13 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Too bad Xenoverse is going to make this overlooked :/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:40 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I played this imported japanese dbz game when I was kid that was amazing. Man, I should figure out which it was

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:52 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Reminds me a lot of the game "Hyper Dragonball Z" that some fans have been working on for awhile that are also fans of fighting games

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 01:05 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Yeah, a lot of people noticed how similar they look. I'm still gonna be checking on both games.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 09:32 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Just remove Broly and it looks alright.

*Pan

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 02:23 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I will only get this game if Bardock can turn SSJ, that is literally a dealbreaker for me.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 06:54 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
*Pan

Well Pan has been born in DBZ canon. So I can't do anything about that.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:40 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Screw canon, Broly is bad-ass. Pan is stupid.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 05:27 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He's bad and an ass, yeah.

Hopefully we eventually get a growing Pan in DBZ whose better as a character than annoying GT Pan.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 11:57 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

To me, a destructive force of nature is bad-ass. Then again, I'm one of the people that thinks you don't even need character development or even dialogue
to be cool, you just need to punch someone whenever they piss you off, that is ****ing awesome.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 02:23 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb down Agree to disagree. That's why Broly's always been boring though. Hating Goku because... reasons when they were both still babies and just yelling "Kakarot!" is not my idea of a great character, even by DBZ standards. Glad he's not canon.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:47 PM
juggerman

I can see how Broly in Second Coming could be annoying, but how could you dislike him in the first one? He was super bad ass and he was very talkative. Plus he had the added bonus of being bat shit crazy!

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 05:51 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

In the second one he was kinda repetitive, he never really says anything besides "Kakarot!"

In the first one, he was like "Kakarot... Do you love your son?" with that epic evil grin. "You think I'm a monster?... I'm not a monster... I'm the devil himself." My jaw dropped, the thing that makes him cool is his pure hatred and destructive power, plus, all arguments aside, he did get some character development in during the first movie.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 07:22 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Broly is rad

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 07:55 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
thumb down Agree to disagree. That's why Broly's always been boring though. Hating Goku because... reasons when they were both still babies and just yelling "Kakarot!" is not my idea of a great character, even by DBZ standards. Glad he's not canon.
Wanted to address something here. Broly hates Goku because he made Broly when he was a baby by whaling loud "like a warrior".

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 08:02 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Yeah, except that's actually kinda interesting. Yeah, it's flat compared to someone like Bardock, but it's practically a deconstruction of subconsciously repressed childhood trauma, and in that sense is a helluvalot more interesting to watch under that context than someone as lame and almost deliberately uninspired as Lord Slug or Turles.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2015 12:01 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote