KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Things Enemies Say

Things Enemies Say
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Things Enemies Say

Let me explain:

So you're playing a game, maybe a stealth one, and you're sneaking up on a bad guy. Or you're in a vent and you can hear enemies just chatting with each other.

Is there anything that one of these no-name characters have said that particularly stands out to you?

--------

For example, way back on the original XBOX, I was playing "Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb" I think it was called, and I'm sneaking across the side of a building, and I approach this German soldier talking to himself. I'm basically at the top of a tower, pitch black. I can hear gunfire down below and the situation is tense.

Then this German soldier, exhales loudly and breaks the tension with

"AHHH. VHAT I VOULDN'T GIVE FOR A GOOD STRUDEL!"

It killed me.

Then I killed him.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 01:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Most RTS games have good NPC chatter.

I remember Warcraft having some the best, "STOP POKING ME".

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 02:08 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The two US soldiers in Spec Ops: The Line talking about how they couldn't wait to get home and see their children, and questioning whether the cause they were fighting for was the right one.

I laughed as I sprang out of my hiding place and brutally murdered them both.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:10 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hitman Absolution has some really great dialogue, especially for people that you're just about to kill.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can hear some funny things in Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. Which is an overall awesome game to begin with. By far the best vampire video game I've played, but then that is probably because the World of Darkness has a really great atmosphere the game captures perfectly.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 03:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 03:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I remember the first level of Splinter Cell: Conviction. When Grimm knocks out the lights and you start killing the guys sent to find you, one of them goes, "STICK YOUR FACE OUT FISHER, SO I CAN SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE!!!"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 04:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

'Detrás de ti, imbécil' thumb down

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 04:58 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote