KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » why call of duty sucks ass???

why call of duty sucks ass???
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Miffed why call of duty sucks ass???

Call of duty is such a popular game but, people says it sucks ass??? Wtf??? Ok. I've been played so many cod games than battlefield or medal of honor games since call of duty 3. Can you tell me why cod sucks ass?(in your opinion)

In my opinion, call of duty sucks because their game is same like sports games like FIFA, PES, WWE game because their new game release each year since call of duty 2 from 2005. Story is nonsense because soap is death in mw3, no teamwork like battlefield or medal of honor, short story. That's all.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 11:20 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spaaqua19

I want to play call of duty game, may i dwnlod this online

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 11:37 AM
spaaqua19 is currently offline Click here to Send spaaqua19 a Private Message Find more posts by spaaqua19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Cod is alright but nothing compared to battlefield

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 12:39 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Call of Duty has fun Multiplayer for its chaos. The fact that the kill will go to whoever sees who first or who has that best camping spot and you aren't sure if you are gonna live for the next millisecond. But in my opinion it sucks SO much ass! I only play that piece of shit because I like running around rampant like a lunatic trying to no scope with sniper rifles.

Campains are lame and racist, one of the more shallow storylines of first person shooters, you are usually a white American blowing away Russians or arabs and sometimes you are stereotypes blowing away nazi zombies. First Person games aren't that deep to begin with but COD is near the bottom. However no game is as intellect or literary deficient as medal of honour.

I don't mind playing on Harcore, in fact the game might be amazing if it wasn't so clogged up with HUD and "Press X to win" messages all over the screen.

I guess I prefer a game where I have to figure things out rather than being pulled along a conveyer belt with the screen telling me to shoot this... now press this... good now run over there... congratulations you won the campaign.

But I get its just for shooting people and not for using your brain. It sucks ass.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 01:59 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
First Person games aren't that deep to begin with

Wrong.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 08:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

Campains are lame and racist, one of the more shallow storylines of first person shooters, you are usually a white American blowing away Russians or arabs and sometimes you are stereotypes blowing away nazi zombies.

None of the campaigns are racist. I don't see how you reach that conclusion.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 02:24 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Only reason i can think of why CoD might suck eventually is the yearly releases.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 02:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Black Ops Zombies tho

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 03:50 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Black Ops Zombies is the only reason to buy Black Ops.

The original one, of course.

The second one kicked ass.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 04:31 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I like the Mob of the Dead map with the second Black Ops.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 04:32 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
Giant robots in Origins was sick, and the music was pretty sick.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 04:34 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kazenji
Zombies is what carries these games. The Spec Ops levels in MW2 are also some unbelievably fun coop sections. Besides those, its all trash.

Its too bad they already ended the original story and brought the future zombies. I liked the original cast.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 04:01 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I actually liked Black Ops I & 2, even without Zombies. I haven't got any of the Zombie maps for Black Ops 2, though, and the default maps are complete garbage, so I only play 2 for the multiplayer, which is fun.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 03:26 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote