KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best WWE games

Best WWE games
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Best WWE games

From the PS2 era, to now.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 04:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

2006, 2009. The WCW games were great.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 04:26 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Honorable mention to 2k14 because of the inclusion of Bruno Sammartino.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 04:28 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
From the PS2 era, to now.

I was ready to come talk about Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy and then I saw the "PS2 and onward" thing and it's like a dagger through my heart.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 05:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Yeah pre PS2 era I would've said wwf no mercy and wcw nwo/wc w revenge on N64

But for PS2 smackdown here comes the pain is generally considered the best, annoyingly it was the one I didn't have as a kid. Smackdown Vs raw 2006 was good and I liked GM mode on it. I've got WWE 2k18 and barely play it, it's rubbish

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 07:16 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
I was ready to come talk about Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy and then I saw the "PS2 and onward" thing and it's like a dagger through my heart.

That's because there's no question No Mercy > all.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 07:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by walshy
Yeah pre PS2 era I would've said wwf no mercy and wcw nwo/wc w revenge on N64

But for PS2 smackdown here comes the pain is generally considered the best, annoyingly it was the one I didn't have as a kid. Smackdown Vs raw 2006 was good and I liked GM mode on it. I've got WWE 2k18 and barely play it, it's rubbish

Tried the GM mode for the first time recently.

No real idea what i'm doing, I just pick the most popular characters and throw them in a match. Triple booked Triple H, Angle, and HBK. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 07:44 PM
cdtm

Speaking of 2006, here's a good trick:

Select 80's Hogan. Make sure his entrance is on, and selsct "dirty"

Try not to die laughing.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 08:46 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

My best childhood memories of playing wrestling games during the ps2 era was Wrestlemania 18 and the Day of Reckoning games. (I had GameCube back then)

Last edited by Trocity on Feb 28th, 2019 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 08:59 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Trocity
My best childhood memories of playing wrestling games during the ps2 era was Wrestlemania 18 and the Day of Reckoning games. (I had GameCube back then)

XIX and Day of Reckoning 2 were AWESOME.

In some ways, better then the Smackdown games, imo.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 09:07 PM
cdtm

Hey, how's WWE All Stars?

I hear good things about that one. What's the gameplay like?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 11:39 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by cdtm
Hey, how's WWE All Stars?

I hear good things about that one. What's the gameplay like?
I have the game, and it is fun as hell with the exaggerations of all of the wrestlers and their move sets. I wish they would have made a second one but all they keep concentrating on, is the 2K Series which has somewhat taken a nosedive.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 10:02 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote