KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Morrowind is free today

Morrowind is free today
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morrowind is free today

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 09:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

You could've posted this in gaming deals and sales.

like I just did, lol.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 09:50 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heh, I saw it after I posted this, but then again this is a one day deal so it warrants it's own thread, just in case others don't check the other one.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The fact that this game is so easy to break is what I most love and hate about it. I love it because it’s fun to do. Hate it because it prevents me from beating the game as no matter what I do I always end up flying around like Superman while one shoting evrything. Needless to say, once you get to that point the game quickly becomes dull.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:26 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

PC gamers and their modding.

If you have to add "when heavily modded" as a caveat, then maybe the game wasn't so good to begin with.

I see it all the time with Skyrim and Fallout, too. It's like absolutely no plays them out of the box, or plays it on a console.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 11:36 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's also times where people create patches to finish off the game, Because the publisher pushed the game out half baked.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 11:54 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
PC gamers and their modding.

If you have to add "when heavily modded" as a caveat, then maybe the game wasn't so good to begin with.

I see it all the time with Skyrim and Fallout, too. It's like absolutely no plays them out of the box, or plays it on a console.

No. Back in the day, the game was amazing without mods. However, it is dated so mods are highly recommended (mainly ones to improve upon graphics).

As for Skyrim and Fallout, both games were good without mods. But if you are playing on PC there is no reason to not improve upon the experience by using mods.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 02:02 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
The fact that this game is so easy to break is what I most love and hate about it. I love it because it’s fun to do. Hate it because it prevents me from beating the game as no matter what I do I always end up flying around like Superman while one shoting evrything. Needless to say, once you get to that point the game quickly becomes dull.

I created a spell that legit let me nuke an entire town. I did not do it via cheating, the spell just cost a lot of money. I also made a spell that let me leap across an entire town in one jump.

I also had items with "constant effect" levitation enchantments, etc.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 09:50 PM
ares834

Yeah, the spell creation was quite broken. What was really broken though was alchemy.

You could create something called "Fortify Intelligence Potion" to temporarily increase intelligence. And since potions power and duration is based on intelligence, by creating another Fortify Intelligence Potion after using one the new potion would be stronger. This creates an infinite loop and before long you could be creating potions that increase your stats thousands or even millions of times while lasting basically forever.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:59 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by ares834
I mean, just don't do that then lol.

I am well aware of how to break the game in half and become a DC comics character through alchemy, but I've never done so.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I plan not to every time. But I'm too weak and it's too fun to do so I always give into the temptation.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once I beat the game and had done all the quests I wanted I decided to just kill everything. I created a potion to weaken myself so I could catch a disease and I became a vampire. After that, I just went and slaughtered everyone in the game. If you kill the king you get a ring that makes you immune to all magic.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 03:10 PM