KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » GhostWire: Tokyo

GhostWire: Tokyo
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

GhostWire: Tokyo

I was hoping Mikami flew down for Evil Within 3, but no dice. We got whatever this is instead.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 01:15 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I liked what i seen from it.. Even if it was a cinematic trailer.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 02:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 02:03 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Why?

Just because somebody leaves doesn't mean the game is having problems. Whenever I see announcements like this, it seems to be me its either:

- a company gamers do not like (Bethesda, EA and etc)
- somebody that people know....

Did you know Cyberpunk 2077 creative director left CD Project Red? Departures happen all the time.....

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 11:27 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1

I was hoping Mikami flew down for Evil Within 3, but no dice. We got whatever this is instead.

not bad, not bad at all. I wanna see some eventual gameplay

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 02:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Smasandian
Why?

Just because somebody leaves doesn't mean the game is having problems. Whenever I see announcements like this, it seems to be me its either:

- a company gamers do not like (Bethesda, EA and etc)
- somebody that people know....

Did you know Cyberpunk 2077 creative director left CD Project Red? Departures happen all the time.....
She's the creative director for the game (she put so much input into the game that she felt it's really her "child") and came down from Tokyo to reveal this game personally at E3. She's also a horror veteran who's been working with Shinji since RE2 (Shinji's successor he's been grooming for years) which just makes this suck all around. There's also the fact that she's leaving just a few months after the games CGI trailer debut at E3 (Cyberpunk is probably nearing the end of its development cycle) which tells me there's development complications. The fact that she's also asking for job offers tells me her departure was situational. You don't leave a position like that without a job lined up.

Tons of red flags man.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 03:15 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Your speculating and means nothing until we see an actual game.

This wouldn't be news and nobody would care but she went viral at E3...and now I guess she is the next best thing for gaming.

I assume Shinji Mikami is working on the game and I assume he has complete control of the direction of it. Was she even that important? She was unknown until she was on stage.

And you right, it is a small red flag and the game could be shit. However....maybe she was over-extended her importance.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 12:39 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Smasandian
Your speculating and means nothing until we see an actual game.

This wouldn't be news and nobody would care but she went viral at E3...and now I guess she is the next best thing for gaming.

I assume Shinji Mikami is working on the game and I assume he has complete control of the direction of it. Was she even that important? She was unknown until she was on stage.

And you right, it is a small red flag and the game could be shit. However....maybe she was over-extended her importance.
She was the creative director of the game. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 12:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote