KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » You must abolish one of these 3 acclaimed BioWare series.

You must abolish one of these 3 acclaimed BioWare series.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

You must abolish one of these 3 acclaimed BioWare series.

1. Knights of the Old Republic series (includes TOR MMO.)

2. Dragon Age series (first one was the only good one, apparently?)

3. Mass Effect series (the one I expect the least to get "abolished" from this thread.)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 04:14 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Kotor. Played the first game. Enjoyed it but will probably never play it again and there will probably not be anymore games in that series anyways. While DA and ME will have future games.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 06:37 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Dragon Age, ig.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 07:42 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Sad to say the closest thing to a new Star Wars RPG we're gonna get is that Batuu theme park DLC for The Sims so KOTOR I would just put out of it's misery. DA4 I hope will be good and so many rumors are spreading so hard about that Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster that I wanna belieeeeve!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 07:57 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I could drop them all, but I think that the most deserving is probably gonna be Mass Effect. From what I understand, Andromeda was a huge betrayal for BioWare fans.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 09:34 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I could drop them all, but I think that the most deserving is probably gonna be Mass Effect. From what I understand, Andromeda was a huge betrayal for BioWare fans.
Er, ya'll realize that means it's getting rid of ALL the games?

By Abolish, I meant "erase from existence".

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 05:05 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'd erase KOTOR and Mass Effect if it meant getting better Dragon Age games.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 05:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

One bad game should not condemn the whole series.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 08:02 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I liked the ideas behind Mass Effect Andromeda...it just wasn't done well.

I would bet EA will remastered the 360 ME games while going through concepts for a new Mass Effect series. If the remastered does well (and it probably will)...I would assume a new game gets made.

I'm just not sure what they would do....I would have to assume it's a sequel to ME3...but 1000's of years in the future.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 08:47 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could never get rid of KOTOR. That is Blasphemy.

I guess I'd choose mass effect.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 10:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Dragon Age. It's shlock. The first game is good but the two others were decent at best.

KotOR, ME1, and ME2 are all far superior to DA1. Wouldn't mind losing TOR though. Good riddance.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 11:14 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ares834
Dragon Age. It's shlock. The first game is good but the two others were decent at best.

KotOR, ME1, and ME2 are all far superior to DA1. Wouldn't mind losing TOR though. Good riddance.
You don't like KOTOR 2? At release people thought it was just okay but I think it's gotten better with age.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 11:17 PM
ares834

Where did you get that from? I liked KotOR 2 quite a bit.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 11:22 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Where did you get that from? I liked KotOR 2 quite a bit.
You didn't bring up KOTOR 2 specifically but ig you meant the whole series lol.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2020 11:54 PM
ares834

I didn't because it's not a Bioware game. I also don't think it's far better than DA1.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2020 12:03 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Kotor for me. I love DAO and the ME trilogy too much. Haven't played KOTOR in like 8 years.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2020 12:27 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Can I pick all of them?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2020 02:46 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Always heard people say nothing but great things about Origins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2020 02:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by cdtm
Always heard people say nothing but great things about Origins.

That's because it's fantastic... relatively. Some people really don't like the combat.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2020 08:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
You don't like KOTOR 2? At release people thought it was just okay but I think it's gotten better with age.

There's also a fan patch that makes it better too.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2020 10:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote