KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mass Effect 4

Mass Effect 4
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Mass Effect 4

They just put out a teaser! It definitely takes place after 3 and back in the Milky Way so it's a sequel to the trilogy. Hell ya.

Looks like Andromeda will be left behind in the dirt where it belongs.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Dec 11th, 2020 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 02:46 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Mass Effect 4

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
They just put out a teaser! It definitely takes place after 3 and back in the Milky Way so it's a sequel to the trilogy. Hell ya.

Looks like Andromeda will be left behind in the dirt where it belongs.
...Or this'll be another Andromeda...

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 02:49 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Don't get your hopes up. It's by modern Bioware. This will be shit too.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 02:50 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Jmanghan
...Or this'll be another Andromeda...

Originally posted by ares834
It's by modern Bioware. This will be shit too.

Yeah, both of these are true too. Still, I'm holding out hope for this and Dragon Age 4. If all else fails, at least we've got the Legendary Edition incoming.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 02:51 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Don't get your hopes up. It's by modern Bioware. This will be shit too.

Why so salty? smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 02:58 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I'm not salty at all.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 03:01 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'm not salty at all.

Maybe you should be. evil face

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 03:03 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Maybe. But I've been numbed to anything concerning Bioware for awhile now.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 03:07 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

That is definitely Liara in the trailer so unless she got to Andromeda somehow, we're back in the Milky Way.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 04:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I saw a frozen reaper and the obvious N7, so my guess is it's Liara yeah.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 04:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Definitely 100% Liara.

Looks like they’re going to canonize the destroy ending to make this game work.

My guess is this will be a search for shephard type story while also being about rebuilding the Galaxy and getting it back to where it was and it will be the start of a new trilogy. I also expect Andromeda to play a part in some way.

Exciting stuff. Can’t wait to play it in 7 years.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 10:11 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BackFire
Definitely 100% Liara.

Looks like they’re going to canonize the destroy ending to make this game work.

My guess is this will be a search for shephard type story while also being about rebuilding the Galaxy and getting it back to where it was and it will be the start of a new trilogy. I also expect Andromeda to play a part in some way.

Exciting stuff. Can’t wait to play it in 7 years.

lol. Yeah, I had similar thoughts about it.

I think it'd be hilarious if they clone Shepard again and have him wake up like 600 years after game 3. They tell you the original Shepard settled down with whatever LI he had at the time, and died of old age half a century ago or so.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 09:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by -Pr-
lol. Yeah, I had similar thoughts about it.

I think it'd be hilarious if they clone Shepard again and have him wake up like 600 years after game 3. They tell you the original Shepard settled down with whatever LI he had at the time, and died of old age half a century ago or so.

Heck, maybe you're the same clone from ME3. We didn't really see their body go splat and even if they did, Miranda after being around Shepard long enough might've took pity and saved him/her and ME4 will be the clone's redemption story or continuation of this Shepard being an a$$hat, whichever path you find more fun.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 11th, 2020 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 11:34 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote