KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_L..._of_the_Kingdom

The sequel to Breath of the Wild.

I can’t be the only one who didn’t finish BotW because it’s painfully boring and overrated.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2022 11:54 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I finished it....I think it's overrated but that's because people think it's the best game of all time....and I don't see it.

That being said....I hope this game includes legit dungeons and interesting side quests. The open world was incredible and how you can do things and etc...but I wish there was dungeons that were full with puzzles, and moments.

And side quests sucked balls. Go here and find me 5 fish type deal.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2022 11:41 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

I can’t be the only one who didn’t finish BotW because it’s painfully boring and overrated.

Especially when one can just play Genshin Impact for free.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2022 02:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm actually playing through Link to the Past now.

Man, it really shows how games peaked in the 16 bit era. Honestly, OOT was a step down in just about everyway. Three dimensions don't make up for weaker colors, art style, gameplay, music and audio, story...

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2022 07:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

I think it was the best Zelda game ever made. It's actually the only one I ever completed. I usually get burned out on the dungeons in the other games and I liked the focus on the overworld in BotW.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2022 11:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote