KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Video Game Help, Tips, etc.

Video Game Help, Tips, etc.
Started by: Ooblar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ooblar

Cool video game hints,tips, and cheats

need a cheat, i can get it, need a tip ive probably got it, all u gotta do is ask, any game any platform

rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 12:48 AM
Ooblar is currently offline Click here to Send Ooblar a Private Message Find more posts by Ooblar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

how about unlocking every car and track in Burnout 2 for Xbox without beatin it all the way through? I've beaten it up to the end and there are two races I can't beat and one car I can't unlock. its really annoying

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:11 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ooblar

best i can do is tell ya to get ahold of the first burnout and unlock "free mode" save your game and put in burnout 2, load the saved game from burnout 1 and youll get all the cars and tracks. sorry, its not the greatest cheat but it works

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:24 AM
Ooblar is currently offline Click here to Send Ooblar a Private Message Find more posts by Ooblar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

bleh, guess ill just work on beatin it all the way through, not worth spendin $30 on the old one thanks though

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:16 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

This doesn't belong here. Moving to the Off-topic.
Moving---moved.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:19 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Ooblar What tips, hints and cheats do you have for this is football on the PS2?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:25 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

oh, um i was wondering for Driver for ps1(ya i know its old and i just got it)i havent quit finished it yet and was wondering who is that asian guy?the first message i got he sounded like a bussines man or something,but in the second meassage he sounded realy pissed off,who is this crazy asian guy?(i feel stupid for asking this)

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 02:55 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

This was thread was on the last page, I just thought I'd bring that up

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 03:46 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

AA Kes it doesnt belong here either we got a video game forum stick out tongue here ill direct u hold on

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 03:49 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 03:50 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Wait I owe u an aplogy it was in the video game forum but it just was still up on the otf cause it had a move thingy on it sorry kes ill never doubt ur power again evil face

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:02 AM
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

hey do u no the code in ffx-2 for the cave in besaid???? cuz i really need it! it is like 4 digits!?!? and im gunna freak out if i dont get it!

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 07:51 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

The Official Game Help Thread

Cheaters never win. This is for HELP with games. If your stuck on a leval ask for help and someone who beat that leval or has the answer can post it for you. (I did a search and nothing like this came up... let me know if there is someplace more appropreate for it to be...)

(I acctually need help first...) embarrasment
I have GTA:LCS and I'm stuck on a leval...(which is pissing me off...) It's the last Vinchenzo leval and I have to kill a buch of guys with chain saws... thing is, even with armor, two hits I'm dead.... I'm sick of doing this leval, like 50 time... Has anyone beaten this yet? Cause I'm having a hell of a time...
Thank you muchly.

--SS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 07:22 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

hate to say it, i don't know what to tell ya big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 08:37 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

You spelt "level" wrong lol big grin

This is a good thread idea though. When I come to a rough spot in RE4 I might come here...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:19 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cerberus
You spelt "level" wrong lol big grin

This is a good thread idea though. When I come to a rough spot in RE4 I might come here...
I suck at spelling I know... my mom tells me that when ever I start writing. *sigh.*

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:50 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Cheaters never win. This is for HELP with games. If your stuck on a leval ask for help and someone who beat that leval or has the answer can post it for you. (I did a search and nothing like this came up... let me know if there is someplace more appropreate for it to be...)

(I acctually need help first...) embarrasment
I have GTA:LCS and I'm stuck on a leval...(which is pissing me off...) It's the last Vinchenzo leval and I have to kill a buch of guys with chain saws... thing is, even with armor, two hits I'm dead.... I'm sick of doing this leval, like 50 time... Has anyone beaten this yet? Cause I'm having a hell of a time...
Thank you muchly.

--SS

Just use GameFAQs.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:13 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Or the Universal Hint System. But I'll be willing to supply help here.. I've played a fair share of games.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:47 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

they dont have everything though...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:55 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lion_gh

Cool

Do you now where is "hunter" in spyro 2 for PS2 in the speedway levels.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:41 PM
lion_gh is currently offline Click here to Send lion_gh a Private Message Find more posts by lion_gh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote