KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Amity75s silly wee wall murals.

Amity75s silly wee wall murals.
Started by: amity75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amity75

Amity75s silly wee wall murals.

This was my first ever effort. It started off as an argument in the pub over which was the best star wars poster. I said the simplest ones were the most effective and stated the ROTJ in particular. My mates disagreed and I went home and painted this on my bedroom wall to prove a point. I've lost the original photo of this and it's since been papered over but I sent a copy to the "Official Star Wars magazine" and they printed it! So this is a cutout from the mag. I can't remember the exact issue but it's the one with Natalie Portman on the cover with the headline of "Forceful women". I must apologise for the rubbish guitar in the image. I weas re-stringing it for a mate at the time. MY guitar is much nicer!

Attachment: darth.jpg
This has been downloaded 232 time(s).

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:16 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Here's my second attempt at a mural. I think it's turned out OK , I think it looks rubbish close up but looks cool on camera.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:17 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Oops, forgot to attach the image.

Attachment: spider-manmural.jpg
This has been downloaded 207 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:20 PM
amity75

Here's another one. My mates think I'm gay coz I keep painting muscular men but I'm not! I think this looks a wee bit "flat" but the hot chick across the road can see it from her bedroom window and complimented me on it so that gives me man points.

Attachment: batmanmural.jpg
This has been downloaded 202 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:23 PM
amity75

This is my most recent and the one I'm most pleased with. It took me ages, I sketched it out on the wall weeks ago and then crushed a disc in my back playing footie so I couldn't get down to paint the low bits and had to wait till I was a bit more mobile. I might now start advertising my services to try and supplement my meagre income. Though again a loss of man points for painting another muscular figure.

Attachment: venom.jpg
This has been downloaded 208 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:31 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Nice wall murals. I was there both of the times when you were deciding which picture to paint of Spidey and Venom. big grin

Your murals are great. I loved them all, especially the Batman one, where you blended it into the darkness. That was great!

Keep it up!

((And by the way, I'm sure you'd get a lot of business if you started a service. You've got great talents!))

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:36 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

They look wonderful thumb up spidey's my fav

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:45 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Spideys my fav too. Very good stuff! big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:23 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Gonna be starting a new wall mural at the weekend - This one of Wolverine. Post my result when it's finished though I can see it taking me forever.

Attachment: wolverine.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:25 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

eek! love

+

yes

does this work?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:21 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Whoa - those are sweet!

I can't wait to see Wolvie when it's done yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:23 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

At last Wolverine's finished. Please excuse the Spongebob duvet, it's only for the spare room!

Attachment: kmc.jpg
This has been downloaded 167 time(s).

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:31 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

omg you rock! id hire you to paint my room!

but you live far away...

does this work?

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:40 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Wow. They're all so incredible!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:45 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amazing.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:10 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

The Wolverine one is awesome big grin Are they all in your bedroom?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 11:57 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fiann@
The Wolverine one is awesome big grin Are they all in your bedroom?
Nah, A couple of spare rooms in the house. I made a flyer and posted it in local supermarkets advertising my services but that was a few months ago and I've had no responses. Tsk, Phillistines.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 02:22 PM
Sancty
-

Those are awesome.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 04:35 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Those Fudging Rule Amity no expression

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 04:56 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by amity75
Nah, A couple of spare rooms in the house. I made a flyer and posted it in local supermarkets advertising my services but that was a few months ago and I've had no responses. Tsk, Phillistines.
I'd employ you if I had money and a spare wall. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 02:53 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote