KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What would you do if Orlando showed up at your door?

What would you do if Orlando showed up at your door?
Started by: JohnnyzAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyzAngel

Love What would you do if Orlando showed up at your door?

Happy Dance Well, if I did that it would probably scare him away.
I'd probably more and likely be speechless and looking like thiseek! , of course after the traditional squeal of joy.

Attachment: legolas.gif
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:10 AM
JohnnyzAngel is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyzAngel a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyzAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyzAngel

that was supposed to be a gif, he turns and looks back, I love that one.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:16 AM
JohnnyzAngel is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyzAngel a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyzAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

wot would i do??.......hmmm i'd look at him, take his money than run like hell!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! if it were johnny it'd be a completly different story!!!! ((( hint hint)))
*thinking happy thorghts*

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:24 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I would hit hit him with a fish .

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:30 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyzAngel

I should have been a little more specific, you know, Orlando fans only.
I love Johnny, I have loved him since I was 5 and watching cry baby, He is such a hottie, but this one was meant for Orlando fans only.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:40 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Oh ok johny depp fans only...

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:42 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Gotcha

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:43 AM
JohnnyzAngel

smile funny...

I don't care if you don't like him, everyone is entitled to there own opp.
It's cool, my opp is they are both hot.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:48 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

First: im a boy so i dont find either of them hot
second: ........there is no second
Third: i dont find either of them hot cuz im a boy

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:51 AM
JohnnyzAngel

So second reason is there is no second reason, so for the second reason you find them hot, and only the first and third reason you don't find them hot? buggin ya again.
I get it I get it.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:53 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Im scared....

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:55 AM
JohnnyzAngel

Scared of what????

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:57 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

what do you mean?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:03 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Hmm looks confused

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:11 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dwarfvader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What would you do if Orlando showed up at your door?

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyzAngel
Happy Dance Well, if I did that it would probably scare him away.
I'd probably more and likely be speechless and looking like thiseek! , of course after the traditional squeal of joy.

don't be two proud of this technological rain of tera you have constructed
the ability two blow up planets is insignificant next to the power of the force

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:13 AM
dwarfvader is currently offline Click here to Send dwarfvader a Private Message Find more posts by dwarfvader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Oi no member bashing *laughs i cant say anything*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:15 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'd tell him to go away, we don't want his crapp movies here.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

what?

Old Post May 11th, 2004 11:41 AM
PsychoFreeak

eh???
yes no bashing ppl!!!! LOL

Old Post May 11th, 2004 01:54 PM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Nothing to do with POTC. There's a thread for Orlando at the celebs forum, talk there!
Closing--closed

Old Post May 11th, 2004 02:08 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote