KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Where does Jack get his water proof eyeliner?

Where does Jack get his water proof eyeliner?
Started by: Rogue-Sparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue-Sparrow

Where does Jack get his water proof eyeliner?

In the movie Jack is in and out of the water all the time and his eyeliner never runs. Where does a pirate get water proof eyeliner in the Spanish Maine in the 18th century?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:50 AM
Rogue-Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue-Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue-Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NtOnKsSuX17
Obssesed over you

usually guys didnt wear eyeliner, its just for the movie

N. Tonks is my Friend big grin lovesicksmile
Crash Overload big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:06 AM
NtOnKsSuX17 is currently offline Click here to Send NtOnKsSuX17 a Private Message Find more posts by NtOnKsSuX17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

isn't there anything else black that u can put under your eyes.....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:08 AM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

i heard that pirates DID wear eyeliner so that their eye lids didn't get sun burn't......or something like that.....theres a thread about jacks eye liner a couple ges back but i think its closed......... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 09:49 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Two words- CREATIVE LICENCE!

Kate xx

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 06:12 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

hey how would we know if pirates wore eyeliner back then...were any of us there? hmmmm...didnt think so...and plus people werent too fond of pirates so not like they'd be askin them where they get it...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:03 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i say: ask himstick out tongue

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:04 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paula 7

tha's a dam good question because everytime i go to the drug store and get the popular name brand (you know who you are) it runs and when i wake up in the morniong I look like captain sparrow.... And I don't even drink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:35 PM
paula 7 is currently offline Click here to Send paula 7 a Private Message Find more posts by paula 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Yea they did wear it and it's Kohl it was to keep the sun aways from there eyes (thought it doesn't seem like it would wrok too much, and Johnny Wore sun blocking contacts ALONG with the kohl and he was still squinting and stuff) BUT to answer your question, i have no idea. my eye liner always runs too and i'm the same as you Paula i wake up and it makes me look like Jack!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 11:04 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I really hardly ever get that problem, i wash my face at night but when I forget whoa!!! not a pretty sight, nope not at all!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 01:45 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 08:52 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

I wear colored eyeliner, usually royal blue, lilac,plum or violet, but sometimes I wear more subtle colors like olive,brown, or black, and I wear it on my whole eye or the corners, or just on the bottom. It NEVER runs tho! I don't know wht u guys mean! It helps if, with a really detailed bruch, you dip it in water then put an eyeshadow(matching color of course)over ur eyeliner. It stops it from running! Sry, i'm really good with make up for some reason... My older sister even lets me do her make up for going out to parties! Its fun tho, I'm really good at matching outfits and makeup and getting the look I want, it's kinda fun!(Sry I'm kinda dragging on and bragging sad sry....) MAYBE I could go undercover as a makeup artist and meet Johnny Depp! AHHHHH!Dressed as Jack Sparrow! AHHHHHH! ((((((((freakin out)))))))))

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:33 AM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

um...like isnt it called movie magic? dont you think that they would replace his kohl so that way it looked intact? i mean you wouldnt want to see him with kohl running down his face would you? and ya they wore it back the pirates wore it back then to keep them from squinting from the sun..so they could see...kind of like football players were that black lines underneath their eyes..its so you can actually see and not squint all the time.. ^_^

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:18 PM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Pirates wore khol to keep them from squinting. Yes, just like football players. Johnny was wearing khol as well, not eyeliner. And waterproof eyeliner doesn't work either, best to wear Khol...like I do.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:52 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

you were kohl? were did you get it?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:29 PM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

you can make it, which works better but takes FOREVER

or buy khol sticks, khol pencil thingies. It's awsome, better then eyeliner.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 06:48 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~freak-n-fairy~
Mrs sawyer!

cool

I LOVE ANDREW
if i ever catch u im eating ur shoes

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 10:45 AM
~freak-n-fairy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~freak-n-fairy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~freak-n-fairy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Kohl is good but smudges easily.

as i said before- creative lisence on the waterproof eyeliner thing or in the words in CrimsonTears- "movie magic"...

Kate xx

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:05 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

Its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small world....OH uhhhhh sorry drifted off there!! stick out tongue

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:52 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

lol

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:59 AM