KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » First reaction

First reaction
Started by: Miss_bishie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

First reaction

What was your first reaction to this movie?

Me? Swooning.. just plain swooning

Potc is the movie that makes girls fall in love, and guys go gay!

I rember all the girls talking about how sexy Jack was and how guys said he was "cool"

We all know you fools.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:57 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

pirates johnny as jack (and just johnny) fight eith swords Johhny as jack ey MG, didn't you say Jack was 'cool'............

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:16 PM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I was like spazing that it was like the best movie ever...and I was spazing at how hotttt Jack was...then on the ride home my friend and my mom started talking all piratey and arghing at me every two seconds and I kinda got scared...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 06:43 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

LOL laughing pirate

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 06:46 PM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

I am Miss Bishie not MG.

I just said guys said he was cool but just won't admit gay feelings for him.

>>;;

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 07:34 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

noooo, not u!! hihi but Machete Guy!!!! haha, he thinks Jacks 'cool'
laughing

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 07:54 PM
ace Face 0

yes they're like Norrington they secretly lust for him it explains everything

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 07:55 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

LOL, MG will really luve to read this!!!! laughing

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 07:58 PM
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

i flipped out over this movie because it was my favorite ride at disneyland!! but later i learned johnny and orlando were in it so...um...yeah!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 02:36 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

You know, I actually didnt wtch it in theatres cause I thought it looked horrible at first! HAHAHA wht a laugh that was.... Our frinds bought the movie and showed it to me.....
I laughed, I cried, I swooned, I jumped,
But most of all my excited heart thumped(into my throat)
I thought that all the guys looked wack,
until I laid eyes on Captain Jack~wriiten by:me
Don't you think that is the perfect poem to fit the movie?
It's perfect but all the sequal needs
is a few of us brand new adoring teens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 10:56 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

I laughed, I cried, I swooned, I jumped,
But most of all my excited heart thumped(into my throat)
I thought that all the guys looked wack,
until I laid eyes on Captain Jack
It's perfect but all the sequal needs
is a few of us brand new adoring teens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 10:57 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

well before i went i was at band pratice and my drill instructor was like you all HAVE to go see it. and my mom took me and i was sitting there and was like eek! OMG! the BEADS...i was fanistated by his BEADS...i thought he was so hot when i first saw him! ^^' so then i took everyone else to go see it! it was an INCREDIABLE MOVIE! ^_^

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 12:22 AM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Loved it. and i was hyper which made it that much better, I was like drooling the whole time along with my two cousins. One of my cousins doesn't like Johnny anymore, but i'll make her again don't you worry. but yea she still likes pirates though so don't worry, but i first reaction was :O OHHH!!!!!!!! sexy, then i thought about his acting and i was like he done an AWSOME job as Jack and then i thought about the movie and i was like, WOW thats one good movie!!!!!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 01:33 AM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

yes but the first teaser I saw was when they named everyone and it went...

Johnny Depp

m~ oh my gosh sexy sexy scissorman!!!!!

Orlando Bloom

m~ AHHHH hot hot hot elf man AHHHH!!!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:47 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

my first reaction: OOOMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after i saw the first preview, i was like THAT IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!!! i wan't even thinking about the movie i'd just seen...i was thinking about the preview for POC!!!!! me, me mom, an me sis when to see it on openin day!!! i LUUUVED it... couldn't stop thinkin about it

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 09:51 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

oh yes same here

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:37 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah...one of the best movies i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:18 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

My stupid dumb mother took me and we went into the showing of it b4 ours so I saw the end of the movie first. Grrr dumb mum

Anyway I wasn't really interested in cing it *waaaah* I wanted 2 c somthing else But when I saw the end of it OMG OMG OMG
I LOVED IT Soooooooooooo Much

Then when I saw the first half
I WANTED 2 C It AGAIn & AGAIN & AGAIN

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:36 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

wow thats awkward, my friends and I dressed up as pirates!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:06 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Cool!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:47 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote