KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Random Pirate Stuff

Random Pirate Stuff
Started by: Nobody'sGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

Smile Random Pirate Stuff

as long it has something to do with pirates...it's ok!!! i think...so, essentially, we can never be off topic... laughing i'll manage somehow...

Attachment: piratepic9.jpg
This has been downloaded 149 time(s).

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:29 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

oh oh every pirate knows its all about the booty!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 04:27 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

wha a new tread!!! i like new treads!!!eek!

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:47 AM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Yeah u stand all over it

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 08:51 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

UH! how rude! ( glares at MG and hits him across the face like AnaMaria does to Jack"You stole my boat!") lol ok the minute I saw RANDOM i knew it was perfect for me! JJ that picture of Jack is so so hottttt..... mmmmmmmmmm don't we all love Jack! (sweating of heat) I drerssed like a pirate yesterday and my parents actually let me go out with it on! I have a white shirt that has ruffles at the collar and at the wrists and it is loose and I put a corset on over top of it so it looked and resembled POTC! THank you thank you.....sry... Gosh tht is the best movie ever... I wanna open another thread tht I have an Idea for, but i just opened one.......hmmmmmmmm..........

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:48 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

haha, did you take a picture???? post it!!!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:31 PM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

I cant, sh*t i dont have a scanner miffed

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 10:18 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

aww too bad

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:41 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

THnx 4 the support...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 12:12 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i'm confused...support???

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:28 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

Nvm...haha

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:41 PM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

comparing pirates to hedgehogs (not off topic!!! random and piratey!!!)
hedgehogs are animals. they have lots of prickleys on them as protection. sort of like skunks use their stinky spray as protection. when dogs find skunks they try to hunt them, but the skunk sprays them so they smell really bad. so the owners try to bathe their dog in tomato juice to cover up the smell. tomato juice is made from tomatoes. tomatoes grow on little viney things. these little viney things grow out of the dirt. dirt is a universal thing...soil. but most people refer to dirt as "dirtiness" like when u don't take a shower for a long time. people who do not have access to showers can't take them. sailors didn't have access to showers so they didn't take one. pirates are the more thieving form of sailors...so, that's how pirates and hedgehogs are related!!!!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 03:32 AM
Captain's Wench

now that was impressive!!! BRAVO!!!!!*gives jjoutlaw standing obation* (dont think i spelt that right)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:32 AM
PsychoFreeak

WELL....I LUV JACK.....AS MUCH AS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!........

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 07:27 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

Wht?! Wht?! U better sure as hell love chocolate alot! Jack cn't even compareto chocolate!It's...it's, below him! Jack is more thena man but less than a God! Like hercules! He's a hero! And whos there for you waiting in your room on your walls and bed spread and stuff? Not choclate my friands(unless you are super wierd),that would be Jack!And I would like to do a comparisn as well because they are very fun! (Nice one JJ!)
I'll start, with a, a golfball(theres oneright in front of me cause I'm in my DADS office...hahaha)
Golf balls are used for recreation, as well as skis are. Skis are used on mountains. Mountains are covered with snow often, which is used for snow ball wars. Wars are that what similar to battles. Still today, battles are happening, except the weapons have evolved more than in the past. Weapons in the past were swords, used by all matters of people, especially though, in battles, with indeed, pirates........thank you thank you........(bowing)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 11:10 PM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hehe...nice one peaches!!!!!! this is fun!!!!!!

ok. ummmmm...alarm clock. it is a clock that u set to go off at a certain time every morning. so when it rings, u turn it off. another thing u turn off is the TV. TV is plugged in to an electrical socket in the wall. the wall is painted a certain color. the wall was painted with paint which came from a store. the store has lots of paint in buckets. the buckets were made in a factory. factories have been around for a long time, since the 1800's. in the 1800's, people were exploring a bit...moving West to new lands...including islands. but unfortunately, they weren't very well protected...so they were fair game to any numbers of thieves. if the people lived on islands, the thieves needed ships to reach the settlements...hence PIRATES!!!!!!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 02:59 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

quote:
Originally posted by jjoutlaw3
hehe...nice one peaches!!!!!!

Y thank u JJ!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:23 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

hehe... big grin

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 02:21 AM
Captain's Wench

fun...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:34 AM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

right on Tink...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:12 AM