KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Johnny Depp wins SAG award!

Johnny Depp wins SAG award!
Started by: Flying High

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

BAFTAs.....

I can't belive Johnny didn't get it for Jack!!! i was sooo annoyed.....I thought he was great...but i was thinking...when the second pirates comes out it won't be competeing with LOTR so it will win more...

Also well done to the Hair n Make up pepl pn POTC cos it was good and they diservedthe BAFTA 4 it...

Also did u notice Johnny Depp was constantly on the reaction shots (even wen they werent to do with him)....not that I'm complaining tho....

I think that POTC shood hav gotten more credit for the movie...it is great after all big grin

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:58 AM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I didn't get to see it. i REALLY wanted to and it was coming on t.v. here in newfoundland but it was comin on at like 9 on a monday morning. i had school... sad

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:12 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Johnny's Award

If anyone has watched the 10th Annual Screen Actors Guild, you would know that Johnny Depp had won an award for Outstand Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role. Pirates of the Caribbean has definately helped him win this award but unfortunately Johnny Depp was not able to be there that night to recieve this award.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:31 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yay! Happy Dance

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:54 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Yay!!! they dont have to be on the mysterious murders list yay!!!! they should be happy!!!! I am!!!!! wwwwwwwwweeeeeee hyperness is fun dont ya think?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 04:08 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Oh there was another thread? My deepest apologies AirAngel big grin

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:45 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

No....there were two SIMILIAR threads about Johnny and awards so I just put the other one with yours...for some reason it was your title with another person's author.

I am not mad!! big grin You'll notice a stricter voice in some messages.....like FICTION THREADS!!! *looks for the guilty ones* laughing out loud

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:46 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Smile Johnny Won

Last night at the 10th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, Johnny Depp won for Best Actor in a Motion Picture for POTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He beat the favorites Sean Penn, for Mystic River, and Bill Murray for Lost in Translation...and for some Oscar info...66% of the people that vote for the Screen Actors Guild also vote for the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny Depp could also bring home the Oscar!!!! eek!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:42 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I KNOW!!!! thats so cool. i love that. now he got a better chance at winning the Oscar that he's nominated for!!!! pirate yes rock big grin Way to go Johnny!!!!

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:20 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

When they said his name I screamed at a pitch that would have broken glass...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:44 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

Wow! I forgot about those awards, and I didn't watch them! I'm so angry! But I'm pretty sure that Johnny Depp is going to win the Best Actor award because every other actors act, natuarlly and it's very plain and old, but Johnny played diffrently in POTC, he should win the oscar!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 08:38 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

OMG That is soooo cool!!!! You would laughif you saw my face when I read that!!! ( I didn't watch the awards!...) I luv Johnny soooo much it's not funny!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 08:40 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

AHHHH I KNOWWWWWWWWW JOHNNY WON IM SO HAPPPIEEEEEEEEEEE>...........now all thaz gotta win is RotK

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:23 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Johnny won at the SAGs last night!!! I couldn't believe it. Sean Penn was totally favored.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:17 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

i was sooooo happy when johnny won! i had lost my voice before and when i screamed for johnny it came back (i swear its a sign)!!! no offense to any sean penn fans, but i cant stand the guy! he always seems so happy, and for johnny to win the award instead of him was amazing!!!! YAY JOHNNY!!!

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:22 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Oooo also, have you guys seen the trailer for his new movie Secret Window? i saw it in the theatres, but it made no sense so i found one on www.budweiser.com/1 that actually gives you an idea of what's going on. It looks creepy but good. What do you think?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:22 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

OMG IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! i want to see it sooo bad! i have so many signs that dont mean a thing but i have another one for this. march 12th was the day my dog died [sad1] and its the day it comes out in theatres, not a happy thing but tis true. but anyhoo i wanna see it soooo badly

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:30 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arghhh_matey

Good Luck Johnny!!
That would be soo awesome if he wins...I don't know about you guys but I've never seen cold mountain or lost in translation..that stuff.
Who would vote for those things before Johnny....have any of you seen those movies before? How are they?

g.o..u.s.a...
g.o..u.s.a...
g.o.u.s.a
.m.i.c.h.a.e.l..p.h.e.l.p.s.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:32 PM
arghhh_matey is currently offline Click here to Send arghhh_matey a Private Message Find more posts by arghhh_matey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

wins what?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:25 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I correct that he won an actor award for 'Outstanding Male Actor in a LEADING ROLE in a Motion Picture.

This sort of thread will be merge with Johnny's Award thread.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:13 AM