KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » ~101 ways to Annoy Barbossa~

~101 ways to Annoy Barbossa~
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

~101 ways to Annoy Barbossa~

Well..........Start think of ways 2 annoy him now would ya big grin

1. Eat a 100 or so Apples right in his face Sayin MMMMM all the time big grin

2. Tell him Jack just got himself a Really Big hat laughing

3. .............................. & so on & so on

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:37 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

3. evil face Clean all his clothes and dye them bright pink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:49 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

4. tie him to a chair and bruch his teeth

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:43 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

(LOLlaughing )
5: Hav the last aztec gold in ur hand and hes ready to eat a apple wen u throw it in but u keep droping it and cathichng it, then drop it and shoot his head offevil face- the system worx

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:23 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

wow BU that was well thought out wink

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:23 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL laughing

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:39 AM
PsychoFreeak

6) give him some tooth past!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:46 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Buy him fals e teeth 4 christmas

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:51 AM
PsychoFreeak

yeah

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:52 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

umm....
tell him jack the monkey took a dookey in his hat

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:31 AM
«§hõnknêss»

laughing I like that 1 BloomBabe

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:13 AM
PsychoFreeak

laughing

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:18 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Yes........When da curse breaks tell him there are no such things as apples anymore

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:27 AM
PsychoFreeak

laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:30 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

break the curse but replace his apple with a nuclear bomb

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:32 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

use fancy words

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:23 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing I like da bomb 1 MG

Replace his hat with one of Liz's pritty frilly ones while he is sleeping

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 09:32 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

tell him will isnt really bootstraps son

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 04:57 PM
chez
Corporal-Captain

Replace his pistol with a plastic gun that shoots something really lame -- eg. confetti, a flag that says 'BANG' in big letters, etc.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 09:59 PM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Put him in jail, with a nice view of the ocean and have Jack sail the pearl back and forth in front of it.. while having a big pirate party with beautiful women, big hats, monkeys, apples and rum..

Barbossa: can I come?
Jack: ....no!
Barbossa: High school memories coming back to me now..

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:18 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote