KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasures of the Lost Abyss

Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasures of the Lost Abyss
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasures of the Lost Abyss

I CANT WAIT!!!

The New Pirates of the Caribbean movie is called Pirates of the Caribbean:Treasures of the Lost Abyss. All I know is that it comes out in 2005 TBA and that the second part of the name is called "Treasures of the Lost Abyss".

I dont know what it is about but it seems awesome although I have no plot summary on it but hopefully its coming soon!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:45 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a small plot Summary basically a prediction but from what i see it looks like the film takes place before the First film.

Description from Comingsoon.net:

It is rumored that the sequel may carry the subtitle "Treasure of the Lost Abyss," which refers to the first pirate ship that sailed in the Caribbean. Stay tuned for more details.

Thats all that is in the works for now!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:54 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

ummm yeah we alredy knw that...BUT I read on Ted and Terry's site that treasures of the lost abyss isn't the name. There was no such ship named the abyss!! But they said that was deffinetly not da name!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:14 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Old news big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:17 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

yeah soooooo this thread will either be merged or closed...which one?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:59 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

probally closed cozwe know bout it already

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:37 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

yeah soooooo lets just goof off!!! yay!!! Look a flying pig *points to flying pig*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:38 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh *looks in other direction*
FLYING ICE-CREAM eek! Yummmmmm
*follows flying Ice-Cream*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:46 AM
Captain's Wench

oh me too!!! *looks to the right* holly sh!t its Orli and johnny with no shirts...*goes towords them instead*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:57 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Ohhhhhhhh
*follows*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:57 AM
Captain's Wench

*hides behind bush with APG* ok you exicute Johnny I'll go for orlando...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:44 PM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

i heard about what the next movie is spossed to be like..*nod* yep i did

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 01:46 AM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

well...WHAT IS IT???

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:53 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah eek!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:07 AM
Captain's Wench

I know...come on tell us..please?????

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:14 AM
«§hõnknêss»

plurz

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:48 AM
Captain's Wench

with sugar on top...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:38 PM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

well...i dont know if it is true or not...but my friend..who is equally obsessed as everyone else here read about the plot in an interview. now i dont know if its ture, but it matches up to what I HAVE READ on the internet about ratings for the 2nd movie and locations. she says that in the second movie (what she read) was that Elizabeth is kidnapped AGAIN the night before the wedding, adn Will thinks its jack..because ya know..how at the end is was all 'it would have never worked between us..' i guess he thought something was going on. so anyway..he meets jack..somwere..i forgot..but he is all mad and everything...because he thinks that he had something to do with Elizabeths dissaperance. so they go off looking for her and they end up on this island (dont ask me how) and they meet these werid native people that do vodo and witchcraft (which i read about being put into on this one sight because they said the ratings might go up because of vodo and witchcraft--http://www.orlandomultimedia.net/pirate/pirateupdate.html--at that website) and they try to make will and jacks relationship worse...by making them do all this stuff. but it really turns out that the person that kidnapped Elizabeth is actually Barbosasa's neice/daughter? i dont remember and that she took her to New Orleans.( and again i read an arctile that they are scouting for places in New Orleans..at that same website i put up above) and that is what i heard. so please dont get mad at me..i'm not lying..thats what i was told. *holds hands up* i dont know if its true but its sounds like it fits with everything that i have read. sad so please dont be mad...-_-'

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:41 PM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

hmmmmmmm kinda sounds like monster story...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:36 AM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

hmmms? whats monster story?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:37 AM