KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » ~Want & Dont Want~

~Want & Dont Want~
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

Smile ~Want & Dont Want~

What Do U & Don't U Want to Happen in POTC 2&3?.........

I want Will & Elizabeth to get married.
I want Jack the Monkey in them both
I want Pnetl & ragetti back for at least 1 of thembig grin

I DONT want them 2 Kill off Jack mad
I dont want Bootstraps in it (dunno Y...just coz I shot him stick out tongue)

What do you guys want? blink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:33 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Oh and Me No Wantsie Governor Swann wink He is annoying big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:16 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

LOL. What's up with that wig, anyway? Did something die? laughing out loud

Well, I'm not sure what I want for the next two... except for JACK to be in them, and for them to both be as good as the first.

I would have liked Barbossa to be in them too, he was cool cool . But I guess that's kind of unlikely, except possibly in flashbacks. Oh well...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:05 PM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I don't want jack to die!!!
I don't want them to use the story about the monster

I want Jack to find a little love (sorry guys)
I want two fantastic sequels!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:46 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Samo...I definatly dont want that monster story Im mean blink No makie sense

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:21 AM
Captain's Wench

its just soooooooooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:26 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh There killing off jack sad

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:54 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

killing off jack?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:59 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

yes Me no want them 2 sad

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:02 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

Jack must stay to kill THAT GAY_ARSE loner/lozer WILL!!!

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:13 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh U were da 1 that told JDF he was dying...Were did u find dat out??

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:16 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i want elzabeth to die shifty and for them to cast me as wills shuolder to cry on. actually i have2 shifty

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:06 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

LOL but nooooooooooooo JACK CAN'T DIE!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:19 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:47 AM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

i want will to do...becase i find him very annoying.
i want to see Norrington again..because hes funny
i DO NOT WANT JACK TO DIE mad no..he will not die
i want to see awesome music again for both movies
i dont want it to turn out like those other squels to disney movies..because most of them turn out bad.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:52 AM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah.......I don't think it will b bad though coz there is meant 2 b a really good twisted ending wink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:54 AM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

YES! happy TWISTED ENDING. that rocks..^^' i really hope the music is as good as it was this time...i mean that music just was awesome. yes i just hope that they do a good job with it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:57 AM
crisomtears is currently offline Click here to Send crisomtears a Private Message Find more posts by crisomtears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah I loved the music...I got da cd big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:08 AM
crisomtears
Captain Rose of the Deep

o yeah! my marching band is doing it for our show this year! YES!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:15 AM
«§hõnknêss»

eek! Cool

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:19 AM