KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » ~Wat would U think about If u were Stuck at the Bottom of the Ocean?~

Wat would u Blah Blah Blah......U should of read the topic!!!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
big grin Friends 8 27.59%
smile Family 12 41.38%
eek! Pets 4 13.79%
mad Enemy's 5 17.24%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

~Wat would U think about If u were Stuck at the Bottom of the Ocean?~
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

Question ~Wat would U think about If u were Stuck at the Bottom of the Ocean?~

Just read a fic on wat they thought old Bootstrap Bill would think of being stuck down at da bottom of the ocean So....Wat would u guys think about?

Welll..me would b food.....food.....fish.....& plotting against enemy's Muahahahahahaaaaa

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:24 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

i would think of a finding nemo, plotting against the enemy (also) cuz i love revenge! shifty

i would also try to figure out dolphin language so i could catch a ride with one back home and i would think about chinese checkers and putt-putt golf

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 01:59 PM
ImAPirate is currently offline Click here to Send ImAPirate a Private Message Find more posts by ImAPirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I would think about family and friends...how bored I am...all the fish passing by....and love!!! <sorry I'm a total romantic love

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:06 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I would also think about Finding Nemo...Id go looking 4 him eek!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:57 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! erm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:09 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

big grin......*starts chasing fishy's* FISHY FISHY FISHY

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:24 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i would actually find nemo shifty then i would catch some fish and cook em them swim to the top and commendeer a ship

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:36 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

IF your at the bottom of the ocean....your dead.

1- You would drown LONG before you reached there
2- if your like bill, and cant drown...the pressure of the ocean down there would crush you inwards.

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:56 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

hey man relax and let our imaginations run

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:08 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

lol yah!! But bloombaby how would u cook a fish if ur under water?

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:29 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

its all in my head.....shifty...dint u ever watch the spongebob episode where patrik cooked? its an ispiration

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:20 PM
«§hõnknêss»

laughing

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 05:33 AM
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

laughing
im glad you have an inspiration! haha

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:15 AM
ImAPirate is currently offline Click here to Send ImAPirate a Private Message Find more posts by ImAPirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

I'd be thinking about air. And how to get that air as quickly as possible.

And that's probably about it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:43 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL laughing I like dat Chez

I would also think about my Rubba Ducky (well its acctuallr ERD but its sittin right next 2 me sooo....) coz he would b at da top of da ocean while im at da bottom sad

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 09:54 AM
chez
Corporal-Captain

"Rubber Ducky, you're the one... you make bath-times oh so fun... Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of you... dooby dooby doo..."

(Sorry... quick Sesame Street flashback there... eek! )

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 09:35 PM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I have a devil ducky and it came with that song just devil ducky and different...then me and my cousin made up pretty poochie to the same tune "pretty poochie when you crap, its like Im standin in a sewege trap, pretty poochie Im awfully fond of you woo woo be do"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:08 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Shit!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:53 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

^^ Yeah, that too. laughing

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 07:06 AM
«§hõnknêss»

laughing LMFAO

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 10:39 AM