KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » weird POTC dream(might get ugly)

weird POTC dream(might get ugly)
Started by: DJ-EPIC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DJ-EPIC
bum

weird POTC dream(might get ugly)

In this dream Jack Sparrow,Will,and Barbossa are standing in the cave and then for no reason Will turns around takes Jack's gun and shoots him.Then he and Barbossa laugh then Jack the monkey takes the gun kills Will and Barbossa then itself.Man that's bloody.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 02:38 AM
DJ-EPIC is currently offline Click here to Send DJ-EPIC a Private Message Find more posts by DJ-EPIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

AWSOME!!!
i don't evan have dreams about POTC

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 02:45 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ-EPIC
bum

Sometimes I have a dream about a POTC-Matrix crossover.Man I have wild dreams.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 02:59 AM
DJ-EPIC is currently offline Click here to Send DJ-EPIC a Private Message Find more posts by DJ-EPIC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:06 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing OMG

I had a dream Will was taking Jack 2 the fort in this cart thing that the donkey was pulling. Then Jack runs off & will goes after him but is followed by these peoples dog & my grans gog no expression Then Elizabeth pops out of no where and they have dinner in bed at these peoples house..They eat condensed milk in bed then the woman starts reading these books called...1001 useless facts then they find this stuff about Jack in 1 of em and then the guy asks them how much they will pay him 2 catch Jack then this weird music (kinda like da Bwahahaha part music from empores new groove) starts elizabeth looks scared then I wake up.......Ive had this dream twice erm

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:18 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

OMG.....LMFAO!!! laughing

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 05:34 AM
~freak-n-fairy~
Mrs sawyer!

lol off topic a little bit(dpf and tdf already no cos they r in ma class) i had a nightmare that my sose/history teacher was chasing me round my house yelling "RESPONSIBILITY KACIE RESPONSIBILITY" argghhh she is really scary

I LOVE ANDREW
if i ever catch u im eating ur shoes

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 09:52 AM
~freak-n-fairy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~freak-n-fairy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~freak-n-fairy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

yeah...right erm
LMFAO!...i luv yer Zig Kaz/TheOrliFreak big grin laughing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:34 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah coz ur on it...AND MY DREAM WAS BETTER THAN URS KAZ big grin Coz Johnny & Orli were in it

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 10:28 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I had a dream last nite that predators took ova da skool and i made it to the door and i forgot my walet so i had to go backstick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 12:19 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I have weird dreams...my POTC one was like I was Jacks daughter (it wasnt very eventful)...o and I have night mares that arent reallly that scary but theyre cool...theyd make good movies

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 10:52 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

I had three dreams about Jack, the one we were in this weird house and we were firends thats about it, but thee other one he ran off with this other girl, that was bad. oh and the last one is really bad it really sacred me like you wake up and can't go back to sleep cause you think it will happen again, but um he finilly got caught and was...killed, yea that was not good. not good at all no

I had that dream again were I do terrible things to penguins with a croaky mallot wacko

Ravenclaw rules :P

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:01 PM
Miya Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Miya Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Miya Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

not going to talk about anymore, makes me cry casue I know that eventully it will happen ok i'll stop. sad

I had that dream again were I do terrible things to penguins with a croaky mallot wacko

Ravenclaw rules :P

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:05 PM
Miya Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Miya Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Miya Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

U do that

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 05:46 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

i duno wen the last time was wen i had a dream no expression LOL

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:05 AM
«§hõnknêss»

LOL laughing I had a dream that I was in Kmart and the were lots of metoeors and then I saw a big giant pencil bouncin blink Then I went out side & somehow ended up on my veranda thingy then and Angel came from these hills & then I woke up blink

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:18 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

wow thats wierd

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:38 AM
«§hõnknêss»

I no yes

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 11:25 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I cant remember my dream last night no

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:49 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Mine had Bonk in it but I cant remember wat happened

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 10:21 AM