KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Readddd

Readddd
Started by: iwuvjohnny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iwuvjohnny

Love Readddd

i am in love with johnny depp i have 230 pictures of him on my wall and i have seen pirates of the caribbean 40 times... i memorized the whole movie and i wrote/typed out the script!! i have 3 of his movies... secret window, potc, and edward scissor hands and i just recorded blow!! hes the greatest most hottest actor i have ever seen in my whole life!! i would die to meet him just once!! if u can email me back and tell me when exactly the premiere of potc 2 comes out that would be GREAT!!! thank u

monica

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:52 PM
iwuvjohnny is currently offline Click here to Send iwuvjohnny a Private Message Find more posts by iwuvjohnny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

well this is gonna get merged or closed...but yea no ones gonna email ya...sorry but u'll just hve to come back here and there are different threads for this so i suggest those ones ok? big grin alrighty then...

Tink <thats fun to do!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 05:32 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing Go Tink....I personaly write letters & post that telling them 4 some reason blink Thats fun 2 stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:58 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

hmm...interesting..very interesting! Sorry I had a Jack moment

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:23 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing Of coarse

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:45 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

*flips hair* It just comes natural i guess....laughing

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:42 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Totally wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:03 AM
Captain's Wench

yeah so whats up??

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 08:09 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Wats up?....*looks up* Um the roof!!! LOL Nah...Nothing Much....I got the day off WOOT WOOT

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:06 AM
Captain's Wench

iiiiiiii know thats soooo cool!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:38 PM
«§hõnknêss»

& now its the weekend big grin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 02:07 AM
Captain's Wench

haha yup i have the day off now too!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:10 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Woot Woot....but I got skool 2morro

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:41 AM
Captain's Wench

oh me too!!!!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:55 AM
«§hõnknêss»

DAMn TDf gets 2morro Off sad stoopid mummy wont let me sad

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 08:56 AM
Captain's Wench

oh bummer....moms suck...well alot of the time

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 07:34 AM
«§hõnknêss»

90% of the time stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 09:22 AM
Captain's Wench

lol yesh...well its more like 98.634554% of the time

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:29 AM