KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » ~ Forum Rules ~ Notes from Mod~

~ Forum Rules ~ Notes from Mod~
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

~ Forum Rules ~ Brilliant Threads ~ Notes From Your Mods ~ Please check regularly!

A Note From Your Mod ~ The uni computers are being RUBBISH once again, so it is taking me twice as long to Mod as it used to, and some days I can't even get on at all! PLEASE bear with me, I really am doing the best I can! big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:04 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Please PM me if you have any issues with the running of the forum, or have a contention with a thread I have closed. If you can explain to me why it should be open, I may consider re-opening it. DO NOT open a thread to complain about Modding, and please be civil in your PMs, rather than attacking.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 08:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

If there are any issues, problems with threads or offensive posts, please be sure to use the REPORT button and I'll get to you ASAP.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 12:08 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote