KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » All About Jack!!!!!!!!!!

All About Jack!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: Sparrow_Lvr_200

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sparrow_Lvr_200

Love All About Jack!!!!!!!!!!

POST YOUR FAVE JACK LINES AND FACTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T I MIGHT CRY AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE!!!!!!!!!!>> embarrasment >confused > ARRRRRR!!!>

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 03:59 AM
Sparrow_Lvr_200 is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrow_Lvr_200 a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrow_Lvr_200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrow_Lvr_200

HELLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2005 04:36 AM
Sparrow_Lvr_200 is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrow_Lvr_200 a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrow_Lvr_200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnysbabe

I love johnny Depp i love him is potc i think that was one of his best i can't name every line i like there is so many!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:23 PM
johnnysbabe is currently offline Click here to Send johnnysbabe a Private Message Find more posts by johnnysbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ellie91

um
wecum 2 the carribbean love
weres da rum?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:16 PM
Ellie91 is currently offline Click here to Send Ellie91 a Private Message Find more posts by Ellie91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDepp

Cool

Hi guys! So you guys like pirates of the caribbean. It was a blast working on it. I hope you guys enjoy the sequel.

...Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:31 PM
JohnnyDepp is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDepp a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
april_fleur

I am surprised. Johnny Depp never used to be among my favorite actors. But after I saw pirats of the Caribbean I was shocked by his talent. I saw that movie 3 times just to observe the acting , just to look at Captan Jack Sparrow. Wow! Thank you Johnny for giving such an amazing performance!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:07 PM
april_fleur is currently offline Click here to Send april_fleur a Private Message Find more posts by april_fleur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love beer.... Just like Jack beer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 06:04 AM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jd's_girl4ever
JOHNNY's GURL 4 EVER.....

HI!!!!!
U WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS AS THE DAY U ALMOST CAUGHT CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW.....

I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP WITH ALL MY HEART, HAVE U SEEN CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY?WELL I HAVE IT MADE ME CRY SO MANY TIMES.
WELL DO ANY OF U MY FRIENDS KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT POTC 2 THE PREMIER?

GUESS WHAT I HAVE POTC AND 10 MORE MOVIES WHERE JOHNNY IS ACTING HE IS SO HOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! ISNT HE NOW????

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:08 AM
jd's_girl4ever is currently offline Click here to Send jd's_girl4ever a Private Message Find more posts by jd's_girl4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potc=love

is that really johnny depps email or is it someone else pretending to be him?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:29 PM
potc=love is currently offline Click here to Send potc=love a Private Message Find more posts by potc=love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potc=love

please someone tell me!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:29 PM
potc=love is currently offline Click here to Send potc=love a Private Message Find more posts by potc=love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J'sGirl2007
Beautiful Disaster

I am in love with that movie. I saw it 6 times in theatres and memorized the script. I bought a medallion. Lol. I am obsessed. And i will probably do the same for the sequels!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:41 PM
J'sGirl2007 is currently offline Click here to Send J'sGirl2007 a Private Message Find more posts by J'sGirl2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

johnny is so cute and so good at acting love
( evryone ho lovs johnny ... do not becom the fan in love ... he (johnny) hates that ) thanks lol big grin

Attachment: b-depp-johnny.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 10:08 AM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

leane, how many old threads r u goin to reply to????

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:01 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

dunno ... smile hav nothing to do so ....

evrything in this room is eatable, even im eatable but that is called cannibalism and is infact frowned upon in most soccieties my dear children

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:06 PM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

true

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:07 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

so you revive old treads and post 50 times per minute?

what if we all where bored like thatno expression

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:08 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

big grin

Attachment: b-depp-johnny.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:08 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

.....choose, we are

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:09 PM
choosewisely
wise choosely

oh yeh...thnx....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:32 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

.......big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:32 PM