KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Photos of the new BLACK PEARL

Photos of the new BLACK PEARL
Started by: Zer0LaFitte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zer0LaFitte

Photos of the new BLACK PEARL

I have several photos of the Black Pearl as it is being constructed in Bayou La Batre, Alabama. It looks Amazing. I have about 5 more closer shots that show a good bit of detail. I will try to put those up later this evening.

Zer0LeFite

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:34 PM
Zer0LaFitte is currently offline Click here to Send Zer0LaFitte a Private Message Find more posts by Zer0LaFitte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zer0LaFitte

Well I did attatch it, did I do something wrong ???

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 08:43 PM
Zer0LaFitte is currently offline Click here to Send Zer0LaFitte a Private Message Find more posts by Zer0LaFitte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 12:39 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

big grin the photos are cool zerOLaFite! big grin why so many threads though? confused

and belbel, i'm in Tortuga stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:53 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zer0LaFitte

You mean I could have put all of the photos on one post ??? I hate when that happens... I plan to get more shots as its leaving the bayou some better ones for sure ... I will remember that next time

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:00 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

yep you could have done yes hehe

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 05:17 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zer0LaFitte

I plan to have more photos soon as it is my understanding that the Black Pearl will be heading to the Carribean in the next few weeks, There where two other sailing vessels here also getting some work done to them, which left about a month ago. Unfortunatly they left before I could get any shots of them.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:48 PM
maya159
Johnny Depp fan

coolness...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:21 PM
maya159 is currently offline Click here to Send maya159 a Private Message Find more posts by maya159 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

hi laurie, need to change user

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:01 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

there we go

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 04:03 PM
PsychoFreeak

???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 04:22 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

dont worry

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:37 AM
«§hõnknêss»

blink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:40 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

neva mind

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:49 AM
«§hõnknêss»

I wasn't blinking at u....i just like blinking blink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:50 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

o......random blink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:51 AM
«§hõnknêss»

R u bagin the blink?? miffed

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 11:58 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

no..............i'd neva do that blink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:00 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Good happy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:00 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

blink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:01 PM