KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Script???!!

Script???!!
Started by: becks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
becks

Smile Script???!!

Hey Everybody!

Just joined the site, and so happy to see so many people that are in love with POTC!!!
I was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get a copy of the script for the first film???

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:09 PM
becks is currently offline Click here to Send becks a Private Message Find more posts by becks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

just search for : potc script at www.google.com
or wait untill I finished my fansite then you can find it there

Old Post May 24th, 2005 01:24 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

you can go to www.theorlandobloomfiles.com then go to amusement and its under reading and writing

Old Post May 24th, 2005 04:50 PM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

blink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:51 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

why does everyone like this movie so much ..

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:38 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

hi mg! cause its good! yes but would be a blowout if johhny depp wasnt in it yes

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post May 28th, 2005 07:11 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Pirate moneky ... yeah, I'll give you that JD really and truely does steal the show on this one, but I reackon they'd still have hit the big time if someone else had have played Jack, because the Pirate genre in films really hasn't been exploited much and this film is so different to anything of it's kind that's been made before ... obviously though, without him it wouldn't be quite so good!

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:15 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonDon06
KK

welcome! i got mine from theobflies.com

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:52 PM
LonDon06 is currently offline Click here to Send LonDon06 a Private Message Find more posts by LonDon06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

yup, me too! big grin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:08 AM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

i've written a script for How i would like the movie to be, but that is just me, and I'm a nerd so yah.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:08 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

nah your not a nerd - you're beautifully obsessed, and for that i admire you!! big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:21 PM
«§hõnknêss»

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:11 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:14 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:17 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

sleep

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:39 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

aaaw the bananas lost all inclination to dance ... sad

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:06 AM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

that's.. tragic, really.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:54 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

laughing out loud you sound so ... sincere!! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:34 PM