KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Potc2

Potc2
Started by: audrey+orli=<3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
audrey+orli=<3

Love Potc2

This is wat i no bout POTC 2 & wat ORLI is goin 2 b doin
Plot Summary for
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
Once again thrown into the world of the supernatural, Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. And as if this weren't enough, the Captain's problems manage to wreck the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are forced to join Jack on yet another misadventure.

Summary written by Kelli

This time around, Johnny returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out, Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures.

- audrey ( 10 years young) smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:09 PM
audrey+orli=<3 is currently offline Click here to Send audrey+orli=<3 a Private Message Find more posts by audrey+orli=<3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Yogurt

I can just hear Sparrow now...

Jack: Help me or I'm doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:15 AM
420 is currently offline Click here to Send 420 a Private Message Find more posts by 420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

omg old news.....mine mine!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:38 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

OMG...this has 2 be about the 38298749126418 thread named Potc 2 stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:18 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

and the third copy of my news!! MINE!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:20 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yes...choose your news

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:36 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

i dont know why i've just posted here..i havent read any of the posts..blink

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 02:06 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

lol laughing blink

evrything in this room is eatable, even im eatable but that is called cannibalism and is infact frowned upon in most soccieties my dear children

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 11:11 AM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

no on reads the posts...well they might read the first 5 then they get bored and just type wateva or ramble n stuff like I am right now...I wonder how long I can go fr before I get bore...Im pretty sure that if i type enough 90% of it wont even get read coz we are all waaaaayyyy to lazy to read a few words at a time. Paragraphs are bad...hmm maybe we should start a thread called Potc683778 there wouldn't b one of them

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:38 PM
«§hõnknêss»

^ thats the most I have written here in ages

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:39 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

thats too much for me to read...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 08:28 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

just read the start and the end...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 08:57 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

make me..no expression

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:32 AM
^^[leane]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by choosewisely
just read the start and the end...

laughing

evrything in this room is eatable, even im eatable but that is called cannibalism and is infact frowned upon in most soccieties my dear children

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:02 AM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KillTheLight
make me..no expression

sorry no expression:s

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 12:23 PM
^^[leane]

lets cheer up eek! lol

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 09:47 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

rum!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:31 AM
^^[leane]

yep * passes tha rum 2 evry1* big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:50 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Cool

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:51 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

huh ???

i didnt got what u wantd 2 say but ... yeah cool

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 06:30 PM