KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Waterpark?????

POTC Waterpark?????
Started by: underablackflag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
underablackflag

POTC Waterpark?????

I found some conceptual artwork by Scott Sherman of a proposed Disney POTC Waterpark...for either Orlando, Anaheim, or HONG KONG (?!) blink
Is this OLD NEWS?! And, does anyone out there have any info regarding this proposed waterpark?

Attachment: jacksparrow.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 07:11 PM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

Another pic of Scott Sherman's conceptual artwork for the waterpark...

Attachment: onchest.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 07:13 PM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

Last one...
(...sort of looks like fun!)

Attachment: piratewateradvsmall.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 07:15 PM
justdecent

I heard they were conceptualizing... I hope they put one in cali and florida though... smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:12 PM
justdecent is currently offline Click here to Send justdecent a Private Message Find more posts by justdecent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

"Conceptualizing"...A good word...Gives me time to shed a few pounds so I can fit my @$$ in a swimsuit!! laughing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:19 PM
beLIEve

Ahhh!!! That is SOOO cool!! I hope they actually do it!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:41 PM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

oh yeah looks like a rippin time!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:03 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Blah...whereva it is or will b i no it wont b near me

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 05:30 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

wow no expression

looks VERY cool....

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 02:37 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Historian Guy
Man of Many Ideas

Sounds like another part of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Did you guys hear how they are changing the ride Pirates of the Caribbean for the movies? Just go to Orlando Multimedia and in their Pirates of the Caribbean stuff and there should be a link somewhere (I am a new member, so I can't post links yet).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:16 PM
Historian Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Historian Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Historian Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan_forever

i hope its in anaheim!!
thanks historian guy im gonna do that

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:40 AM
potcfan_forever is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan_forever a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan_forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Historian Guy
Sounds like another part of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Did you guys hear how they are changing the ride Pirates of the Caribbean for the movies? Just go to Orlando Multimedia and in their Pirates of the Caribbean stuff and there should be a link somewhere (I am a new member, so I can't post links yet).

yeah...I had heard they were going to change the ride. Don't know if I like that though...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 03:18 PM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

i might go to disney in february and I am so going on the pirates of the caribbean ride!!! im so excited!!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 09:16 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

dat kinda looks imensely cool!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 11:52 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonDon06
KK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pirate_fan4life
yeah...I had heard they were going to change the ride. Don't know if I like that though...

I hope they don't, I love the ride the way it is!
If they really want to add Orlando and Johnny just make a NEW one at this waterpark...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 08:04 PM
LonDon06 is currently offline Click here to Send LonDon06 a Private Message Find more posts by LonDon06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Agreed. I don't want them to change the original. At least, not until I ride it no expression shifty In another country? Okay, that's a possiblitiy. But change the original? I don't really know what to think about it I guess...

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:38 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonDon06
KK

You havn't been yet?? I shall take you with me XD

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 08:11 PM
LonDon06 is currently offline Click here to Send LonDon06 a Private Message Find more posts by LonDon06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

GAI! *gets dragged off with LonDon to Disneyland* But I didn't get to pack my toothbrush sad stick out tongue

Seriously, I hope they just don't change the original. It's living history; Walt Disney put his heart and soul into planning it and enjoyed the final result. Jack Sparrow in the original ride would be cool, but only if he were sitting next to you wink But a NEW ride in Hong Kong, for example, wouldn't be a bad idea. Or Australia... shifty

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:00 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonDon06
KK

It's ok I just bought three new ones.... not even open stick out tongue

Exactly what I was thinking

Last edited by LonDon06 on Feb 24th, 2006 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 11:15 PM
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Ah. Thanks. I need to brush my teeth to stick out tongue *opens a packet and starts brushing*

*imagines Jack next to people in the pirate ride, especially with "Yo Ho" starts playing*

Jack: Oh! I love this song! Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...
Everyone: blink
Me: YEAH! eek! *joins in*

Heh, that would be cool laughing

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 03:20 AM