KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » 3rd film to be called worlds end

3rd film to be called worlds end
Started by: Emily_depp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emily_depp
Soon to be Mrs Grint

3rd film to be called worlds end

there u are then.............................. big grin

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:56 PM
Emily_depp is currently offline Click here to Send Emily_depp a Private Message Find more posts by Emily_depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

bull crap. it is actualy called: Uncharted Waters

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 11:06 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

um...I heard it was called Uncharted Waters. Where exactly did you hear that it was called worlds end?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 01:00 AM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emily_depp
Soon to be Mrs Grint

i was reading it on some french website, i dont know if its true just thought id say!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:23 PM
Emily_depp is currently offline Click here to Send Emily_depp a Private Message Find more posts by Emily_depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

uncharted waters sounds interesting big grin

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:37 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

yeah it does sound very interesting...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:38 PM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

would those areas be around australia or what,....what sea wasnt known in those times?

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 06:46 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flying High
would those areas be around australia or what,....what sea wasnt known in those times?

I don't think the title is meant to be taken in a literal historical sense seeing as the whole thing is fictional.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:40 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

The title for POTC3 is "UNCHARTED WATERS", from what I've heard...
But what do I know?! wink

quoted from HISTORIAN GUY on the POTC2 RUMORS THREAD:
That would make sence with the 3rd movie title and stories going around with "Uncharted Waters". The 3rd movie is rumored to be taking place in the underworld or something and would fit right in wtih Jack being immortal.

And it's posted on varoius other POTC sites! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 03:47 AM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2009

Wait a minute were did you here that it was going to be called "Worlds End" I agree with underablackflag it was said to be called Uncharted Waters almost any website will tell you that right now.

Last edited by Anakin2009 on Dec 20th, 2005 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 04:31 AM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

She said she found it on a french site...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 04:35 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

from KTTC...

New POTC3 Title?
12/7/2005
According to film industry crew magazine Below The Line, Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 is being referred to as Pirates Of The Caribbean: Uncharted Waters. Shooting on Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is currently slated to be completed in March 2006. (ed note: standard disclaimer applies -- information subject to change, et cetera...)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:17 AM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote