KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who will die?

Who will die?
Started by: spencerspider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Who will die?

I'm sry if this has been done but I'm not on here usually and I was wondering about POTC2. Is anyone from the main cast going to die? I mean they are making a 3 from reading what ya'll have put so is someone going to die in this one or the next one?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 11:19 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

There is tale that Jack is going to die at the end, since he died in the books but no one knows for sure if they are going to put it in the movie or not.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 11:29 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

o.. well I dont wanna see him die lol kill Will

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 11:45 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Earth's Core Restarter

I dont want Jack to die! hes like the best character! besides hes in the third movie. so he cant die in the 2nd one.

As the EM field becomes more and more unstable, we'll start seeing isolated incidents - one plane will fall from the sky, then two, then, in a few month, anything, everything electronic will be fried.

-Aaron Eckhart, The Core

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:48 PM
Dr_Joshua_Keyes is currently offline Click here to Send Dr_Joshua_Keyes a Private Message Find more posts by Dr_Joshua_Keyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cataclysm

No one is going to die in the POTC 2.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:39 PM
Cataclysm is currently offline Click here to Send Cataclysm a Private Message Find more posts by Cataclysm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

even if he did die, he'd probably come back by making a deal w/ davy jones or something

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:30 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exador
Exadorian Commander

Ok. Here's what happens

Ms. Swann kisses Jack and chains him to the mast while doing that, Davey Jones's giant squid completely destroys the Black Pearl, and Jack goes down with it

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:36 AM
Exador is currently offline Click here to Send Exador a Private Message Find more posts by Exador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

thanks for the spoiler tag....wink

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 08:56 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

This whole thread was a spoiler, wasn't it? It basically said so in the title.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:45 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Exador
Ok. Here's what happens

Ms. Swann kisses Jack and chains him to the mast while doing that, Davey Jones's giant squid completely destroys the Black Pearl, and Jack goes down with it

and how do u know this..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 07:34 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

either a pirates movie(haha) or just a guess...
and actually that all fits together when you watch the trailor

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:30 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vundi

no one dies if they did die y would they make a potc3

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 01:25 AM
Darth Vundi is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vundi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vundi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

maybe they come back? lol and if jack dies u still got will and elizabeth. they might try to get jack back or soemthing i dont know

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 04:29 AM
neonriot

I think Jack will die in the 3rd one..because I heard the next one is suppose to be about the end of piracy and what not...but yeah sadly I think he will die.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 08:41 PM
neonriot is currently offline Click here to Send neonriot a Private Message Find more posts by neonriot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

just because it's the end of piracy doesn't mean he has to die. that lord guy in the 2nd movie said he has to find a place in the new world, and he will(i hope). they can't just kill him off in the last movie. that would be stupid and everyone would be mad that they made the movie end like that.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:39 AM
barriss_offee

Killing Jack off in the last movie? one word: stupid
Like the person before me said, maybe he just moves on.
I think it would be very stupid for Jack to first survive ALL these things, and then die in the last movie, just because there isn´t going to be a sequel where he could draw people to

Keira Slideshow: http://rapidshare.de/files/6668231/keira.wmv.html
Nat:http://rapidshare.de/files/6874092/natalie2.wmv.html
Keira & Nat: http://rapidshare.de/files/6757710/keira___natalie.wmv.html

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 09:13 AM
barriss_offee is currently offline Click here to Send barriss_offee a Private Message Find more posts by barriss_offee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

thank you!! big grin for proving my point even further.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:31 PM
truthbetold

jack does not die.
he gets rescued.
he kills the kraken.
gets davy jones heart back.
and there might be a 4th movie too.
just wait.
everything will be ok.
the hero we know as jack sparrow is still alive.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:59 AM
truthbetold is currently offline Click here to Send truthbetold a Private Message Find more posts by truthbetold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

how does he kill the kraken?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:25 AM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

he uses his awesomeness and by some unknown reason he also knows how to speak beastie(like he knew how to speak to the cannibals). he tells the beastie to swim to the surface and spit him out then he tells it that davy jones is just using it as a weapon and it goes to eat davy jones. while jones is distracted by the kraken, jack goes to port royal and jumps through the window of the lords office, steals the heart and hitches a ride to tia dalma to ask of his crew. nobody is there(they've already left with barbossa to go to the world's end) so he goes to find the flying dutchman. after ordering jones not to chase after his soul anymore, he orders jones to let bootstrap free and then he kills him and them tells the crew to take him to the end of the map. he meets up with will, eliz, tia dalma, and to his surprise, he sees barbossa is captaining the ship. he says "I thought i killed ya, mate. Did you get your monkey back, eh?" The monkey swoops down off a rope and lands on his shoulder. Jack just shrugs it off and tells the crew of the dutchman to go under the sea and never return. He takes bootstrap to will, they hug and he's introduced to elizabeth. they all live happy together.
i was just bored so that's probably nothing like what's really going to happen. but it was fun to write. big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:08 PM