KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Will Turner Pirate NO!!!!!

Will Turner Pirate NO!!!!!
Started by: Darth Vundi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vundi

Angry Will Turner Pirate NO!!!!!

come on will turner cares nothing of treasure, He saves Miss. Swan and He just a freaking blacksmith. his dad was a pirate not him. he fights fair. All they need was blood of his Dad not a blacksmith. He just a simple man afraid to meet his end pirate he is NOT

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 01:23 AM
Darth Vundi is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vundi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vundi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Katarn

no i think will turner could make a good pirate if he learned from jack sparrow

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 01:26 AM
Darth Katarn is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Katarn a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Katarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vundi

what

are u crazy starwars noob jack is just a crazy fool no real pirate are he would have fought barbaso before the mutney

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 01:29 AM
Darth Vundi is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vundi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vundi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

Re: Will Turner Pirate NO!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vundi
come on will turner cares nothing of treasure, He saves Miss. Swan and He just a freaking blacksmith. his dad was a pirate not him. he fights fair. All they need was blood of his Dad not a blacksmith. He just a simple man afraid to meet his end pirate he is NOT

Actually I"m finding it hard to believe that ELIZABETH is the one turning into a pirate. She was royalty and didn't pick up a sword in her life and very proper, yet near the end she could kick butt? That was a bit hard to believe. And her turning pirate is even harder to believe.

Sorry but I see Will as more of a pirate than anyone else who is turning pirate in the new movie.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 02:06 AM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vundi

i see ur point but a didnt say anything about miss swan. will saved her and pirates would rather bang a woman then save her

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 01:38 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

will has a past with her so he's not just going to leave her behind, and he already kindof was a pirate when he tried to help jack in the end

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 02:01 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vundi

hello pirate dont help each other they care about treasure and themselves

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 02:37 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

not if they're nice pirates
or smart pirates like jack

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:29 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Randomness
A Pirate Life For Meh

i fink that he will turn pirate in the second movie and elizabeth turning pirate is kinda hard to belive..and who ever said that commentt about jack being a bad pirate..your dead wrong. in movie one he planned everything from the start..i would like to u plan everything fromt he start. jack is a good man. he never actualy did anything wrong to will, u know y? i fink he was really close to Bootstap Bill. i bet that he was

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 11:29 PM
Randomness is currently offline Click here to Send Randomness a Private Message Find more posts by Randomness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Randomness
A Pirate Life For Meh

i fink that he will turn pirate in the second movie and elizabeth turning pirate is kinda hard to belive..and who ever said that commentt about jack being a bad pirate..your dead wrong. in movie one he planned everything from the start..i would like to u plan everything fromt he start. jack is a good man. he never actualy did anything wrong to will, u know y? i fink he was really close to Bootstap Bill. i bet that he was.

jack was good. he was nice to will and hes a great pirate. and hes a sexy pirate...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 11:31 PM
Randomness is currently offline Click here to Send Randomness a Private Message Find more posts by Randomness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote