KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I Am Captain Jack Sparrow

I Am Captain Jack Sparrow
Started by: Taben

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Taben
Restricted

Account Restricted

I Am Captain Jack Sparrow

Obviously im just joking, but there is a great picture of me in my lovly costume on here hopefully.

Attachment: final.jpg
This has been downloaded 184 time(s).

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:20 AM
Taben is currently offline Click here to Send Taben a Private Message Find more posts by Taben Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

haha? u look weird

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 12:05 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

and lets hope that aint a girlfriend

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 12:06 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

that's.....nice

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 02:00 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Taben
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

err yeah ok freaks, then why did I get in the news 3 times, win every comp they had for look-a-likeness and own the whole parade, agaisnt you noobish freaks that think you know pirates of the caribbean....
SURE YOU DO noobs

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 11:03 AM
Taben is currently offline Click here to Send Taben a Private Message Find more posts by Taben Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

what r u talking about. you dont look anything like the real people especially the two on the ends.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 03:48 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

People really need to leave cosplaying up to the Japanese. They are the only ones with the dedication to get it right.

Had you not said it was a Pirates cosplay, I would have thought you guys were from some Role Playing Online game.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 04:23 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing yes

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:46 PM
choosewisely
wise choosely

if it wasnt for the backgrounds I would've thought you were from harry potter

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 07:26 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Is that a man on the right! O and if you look very very closely I am in the background. Keep looking no joke.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 11:05 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I am standing by the far left tree.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 11:05 PM
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

Okays all my KMC peeps...lets try...KEYWORD: "try"...to be nice pirates big grin

Taben....um loosen up, blend in. You can't expect everyone to agree with you when you think your Jack Sparrow...okay?

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:38 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Taben
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah shut it *******, ive already got into the news 3 times in one day, and won seven fancy dress comps, and basically my entire costume is cast of the one in the film, so you guys got f**ked. lol noobs

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 05:11 PM
Taben
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and btw, ive never seen worse than the japs, wtf they cant do sh-it

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 05:12 PM
Taben
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go out and get some sunlight you sluts

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 05:17 PM
Captain's Wench

*sigh* ah well...what can you do?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:18 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

ok i was going to be nice but you (Taben) aren't even tryinghuh so i guess i won't try either....
it sounds to me like somebody is full of themselves
and if you're in a "fancy dress" competition, it sounds like you're the ******...
sorry captain's wench, i was going to be nicer but he crossed the line What the f**k?

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 09:36 PM
Captain's Wench

eh its okay...scallywags are cowards. haha I dont think he wont come back here for a while. but his costume wasn't magnificent.

Looked like he bought it at a halloween store...not THAT impressing.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 02:07 AM
She's a pirate
Yarr....

Amazing...if people don't want an honest opinion why do they post their pics on the internet?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:14 AM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

haha its called ignorance but eh what can you do?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:00 AM