KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Is it true...

Is it true...
Started by: She's a pirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
She's a pirate
Yarr....

Is it true...

That Keira begged for the kissing scene with Johnny Depp? I heard about it on IMDB.com that they said it on the radio...I'm not sure if it's true or not, but if it is, I dunno why...but I'm kinda annoyed that she did it. It feels like she was letting her Elizabeth character betray Will.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 06:10 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i think keira would have said it in like...a funny/sarcastic way or something...like not very serious...

but i found out the reason she kisses him..and if anything its to help Will...

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 08:50 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

in an interveiw she said bloom was a great kisser shifty

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 11:07 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

But that was for PotC1 for DMC she shucked Bloom aside and said Johnny was the better kisser. Of course I thought that rude of her to say since they are all supposed to be friends, I would have prefered she said no comment. Especially after Orlando complimented her kissing.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 11:11 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

DRAMA!! wacko

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 11:15 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

Give the girl a break shes gotten to kiss two of the hottest guys in Hollywood!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 03:56 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

lucky ducky smile

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 04:25 PM
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

i heard on the radio that bloom said that keira 'talks in her sleep..." shifty

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:11 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

how would he know that?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:01 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

blink

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:37 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

ooooooh....cryptic stick out tongue

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 08:23 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

Hmmm has he been cheating on Kate perhapse?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:04 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

they broke up didn't they? kate and orlando i mean?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:38 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

No they didn't. They just really keep their relationship secerative. I can't say I blame them...with all the hate Kate gets for dating Orlando.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 11:07 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

more DRAMA

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 11:30 PM
She's a pirate
Yarr....

What can I say? I'm a drama queen. big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 11:40 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

eek!

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:11 AM
OhILuvHP

lol talk about drama! but kate and orlando are still together. they have been for 3 years except a while ago they took a little bit of a brake. personally i think its good that they keep their relationship on the low-down. i would if i were a famous person.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 04:34 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

me too

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 05:07 PM
choosewisely
wise choosely

*sigh* girl talk bah

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 09:16 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote