KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates 2 Camp-Out Live Blogging

Pirates 2 Camp-Out Live Blogging
Started by: buddha1822

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buddha1822
Local Buddha

Pirates 2 Camp-Out Live Blogging

Hey guys.... I'm a bit new to these forums, but nvm. I run a site (FirstShowing.net) and we're out in line (ya ya, call us crazy, geeky, whatever) for Pirates of the Caribbean 2. We did this for Superman and we're doing it for Pirates.

We're doing a live blog of our experience and all the happenings. That can be found right here:
http://www.firstshowing.net/2006/07...rates-camp-out/ (i'm "not allowed to post links yet")

We got a TV, projector, Xbox 360, and plenty more (no couches this time). And oh yea, we just ordered pizza right to the front of the theatre.

Check it out and all!! 'nuff said...

btw - i'm no spammer!! smile

Last edited by buddha1822 on Jul 6th, 2006 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 02:34 PM
buddha1822 is currently offline Click here to Send buddha1822 a Private Message Find more posts by buddha1822 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

I still can't believe people are actually camping out for this...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:00 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

ugh you did that for superman?! Gross! That movie was made like Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Why can't they just use real things instead of making it look rubbery and cloudy?
anyways...you're a die hard fan rock

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:45 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buddha1822
Local Buddha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by She's a pirate
I still can't believe people are actually camping out for this...

for what? as in, movies in general? of for Pirates? are you not a Pirate fan and are posting here?! c'monnnn stick out tongue

Originally posted by jessigem
ugh you did that for superman?! Gross! That movie was made like Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Why can't they just use real things instead of making it look rubbery and cloudy?
anyways...you're a die hard fan rock

lol thanks...! big grin we do it for most big movies, so Superman was just another big movie. but Pirates is the biggest this summer so of course we're here!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:26 PM
buddha1822 is currently offline Click here to Send buddha1822 a Private Message Find more posts by buddha1822 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

r u the same dude thats on myspace?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 09:57 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buddha1822
Local Buddha

Originally posted by evilm0nki3
r u the same dude thats on myspace?

probably...?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 11:21 PM
buddha1822
Local Buddha

latest update: we got moved inside! cause of the rain and wind...

but we're taking over in there, and rocking it up!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2006/07...rates-camp-out/

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 01:17 AM
She's a pirate
Yarr....

[QUOTE=6847537]Originally posted by buddha1822
[B]for what? as in, movies in general? of for Pirates? are you not a Pirate fan and are posting here?! c'monnnn stick out tongue

I am a pirates fan otherwise I wouldn't be posting here, but I think camping out is a bit much. Going there a few hours a head of time yeah.

Well I suppose if you're a hard core then you'd do that.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 02:14 AM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Hahaha, well i work at our movie theatre, but we don't allow camping out on the property. The lines weren't even that bad. People showed up around 10:30 and we opened at 11. I got the first 2 tickets! hahaha.

BUt its so much fun. We have a contest between other theatres in Va, and NC on who can decorate the best for big movies so we have all these decorations and all the workers have been dressing up like pirates for a week and its soooo much fun!

I get to see it in an hour!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 02:46 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i just saw a commercial and it was all serious about it coming out. It said TONIGHT....AT 12:01....THE WAIT IS OVER!!!
usually commercials don't say that it's coming out at midnight, that just shows how awesome pirates is!! cool

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:57 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I just got home, IT WAS AWESOME!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:50 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote