KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » I saw POTC2 today! (and hello again lol)

I saw POTC2 today! (and hello again lol)
Started by: sparrowsbabe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

I saw POTC2 today! (and hello again lol)

Haven't been on here in a LONG time so thought i'd just say hello and make a nice thread with no spoilers wink lol well i tried my best to put nothing drastic in..

OWWWWWWWW its so great <3

omg i need to see the 3rd one now! gunna try not to give much away but i must say WHAT A CLIFFHANGER...its like an unfinished movie and i need to c the end! lol

i recommend u c it, i love it but, spose thats mostly cos i'm a Jack Sparrow fan..me n my m8 found ourselfs just laughing at random faces and things he does laughing

A great line to look out for is :

'My Compass works perfectly' - Jack

haha makes more sense when u c the film stick out tongue

xx

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:01 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

I want to see it so bad! do u think it was better than the first one?

don't call me obssesed, i already know i am...
don't call me crazy, i'll just say "thank u" stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 11:14 PM
JohnnyD's_babe is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyD's_babe a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyD's_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i gotta wait til saturday morning. Then i'll see the first showing with my friends. big grin

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:44 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i saw it tonight. It was good but it does drag on a little in a few parts but they definitely put it all together very nicely. I fear they may alienate some of their biggest fans though. The first movie was very appealing to a lot of younger fans, and with some of the accents and the constant jumping around in this one a lot of younger viewers are gonna be totaly lost in what the plot is, and what everyone is trying to do.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:27 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Well I loved it. I totally understood it. Now I'm going to go fall asleep on my bed thank you.

its 4 in the morning FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:52 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I just saw it, I liked it a lot. There was a lot to absorb, and I couldn't keep up with a few things, but that's enough of a reason to see it again I must say. I loved Davey Jones and his men, the effects for them were amazing. Also the squid was the best creature effect of that type for any movie ever made. Good stuff. And there's a little something after the credits as well. big grin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:14 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

i'm going to see it today! i hope i don't have a hard time keeping track of the plot... pirate

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:47 PM
JohnnyD's_babe is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyD's_babe a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyD's_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

i dont get it..i thought [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Barbossa is dead

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:57 PM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

sparrowsbabe said no spoilers in this thread...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 01:11 PM
PeterGriffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I just saw it, I liked it a lot. There was a lot to absorb, and I couldn't keep up with a few things, but that's enough of a reason to see it again I must say. I loved Davey Jones and his men, the effects for them were amazing. Also the squid was the best creature effect of that type for any movie ever made. Good stuff. And there's a little something after the credits as well. big grin

What happened after the credits? I was going to stay but didnt think anything would happen sad

Agreed for the effects, awesome in this one. Good ending, didnt see that one coming laughing out loud Why is the monkey still undead though? confused

Cant wait for #3 smokin'

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:38 PM
PeterGriffin is currently offline Click here to Send PeterGriffin a Private Message Find more posts by PeterGriffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
What happened after the credits? I was going to stay but didnt think anything would happen sad

Agreed for the effects, awesome in this one. Good ending, didnt see that one coming laughing out loud Why is the monkey still undead though? confused

Cant wait for #3 smokin'

the monkey stole a coin from the chest after the credits in the first one is why he is undead.

and after the credits in this one [SPOILER - highlight to read]: we see the dog took over for jack as the "god" of the cannibals

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:07 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Originally posted by forumcrew
the monkey stole a coin from the chest after the credits in the first one is why he is undead.

and after the credits in this one [SPOILER - highlight to read]: we see the dog took over for jack as the "god" of the cannibals

Haha I thought that was hilerious!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:55 AM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

Originally posted by forumcrew

lol I forced my friends to stay for the credits, Hehe it was such a cute scene.

I loved the movie!! It was Fantastic!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:35 AM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Haha yeah. Twas good.

You should stay until the end of the credits anyway!! I always do. Well I always stay for at least half of them anyway.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:05 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

i didn't stay after the credits but it sounds like a cute scene. i especially loved that part in the begining with the bird on the coffin! rolling on floor laughing HAHAHA! so hilarious!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:27 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

me and my friends stayed to the ned of the credits because we thought there was gunna be something really good at the end or a link to the next movie even though we had to go to the bathroom an dthen we saw the dog on the throne. i don't think that will be a major part in the next movie though or explain anything, like the monkey with the coin. But besides that, the movie was great.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:24 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Yeah I think it was just something that was supposed to be funny. Because the ending of the film was already a huge cliffhanger for the next one with Barbossa 'n' all.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:14 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

it was really cute but it wasn't all that funny. and it was only like 5 seconds long.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:50 PM
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

I loved it. But it was too long for me. The first bit dragged on too much but the last hour or so completely redeemed the movie.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 08:22 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

true big grin true big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 08:29 PM