KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » midnight costume contest photos

midnight costume contest photos
Started by: buddha1822

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buddha1822
Local Buddha

midnight costume contest photos

FirstShowing.net ran some contests in the theatres for the midnight showings (all 3 of them sold out) including a costume contest with some truly great costumes...!

Check it out at our site: http://www.firstshowing.net/2006/07...erience-events/
(sorry to push the site... but that's where the photos all are!)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:21 AM
buddha1822 is currently offline Click here to Send buddha1822 a Private Message Find more posts by buddha1822 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

Cool costumes!!!
I wanted to dress up, but my friends said they wouldn't let me come if I did, lol

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:38 AM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buddha1822
Local Buddha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Icicle
Cool costumes!!!
I wanted to dress up, but my friends said they wouldn't let me come if I did, lol

awww, haha. dressing up is part of the experience!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:41 AM
buddha1822 is currently offline Click here to Send buddha1822 a Private Message Find more posts by buddha1822 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by buddha1822
awww, haha. dressing up is part of the experience!!

lol thats what I told them smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:42 AM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i saw a lot of people who just dressed as a generic pirate, some ok most pretty bad. One guy had a great costume of Sparrow it woud definitely rival the one shown above. He also trying to act in character and was actually doing a decent job.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:16 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote