KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Picture request. *possible spoiler*

Picture request. *possible spoiler*
Started by: JohnnyBloom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Picture request. *possible spoiler*

Ok, you know when Jack comes back and shoot he gunpowder for elizabeth, and there's that GORGEOUS shot of him with the gun, and it zooms right in on his face??
Does anyone have a hi-res picture of that, cos i can't find one anywhere!!
Ta.
xxxx

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:01 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

sorry, i don't know where u can find that shot...in general im just not too good at that comp. stuff...like, what the heck does hi-res mean? anyway, i particularly liked the shot of him when Liz was looking 4 the treasure and the compass points to him instead! he's so perfect! and the shot with the gunpowder was great too!

don't call me obssesed, i already know i am...
don't call me crazy, i'll just say "thank u" stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:34 PM
JohnnyD's_babe is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyD's_babe a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyD's_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:17 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LightSaber_Part

To add to that^^

(its full 1080p HD res)
(please log in to view the image)

smile

Soli Deo gloria

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 12:26 AM
LightSaber_Part is currently offline Click here to Send LightSaber_Part a Private Message Find more posts by LightSaber_Part Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefreak_173

How did you get that?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:23 AM
moviefreak_173 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefreak_173 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefreak_173 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

quote:
sorry, i don't know where u can find that shot...in general im just not too good at that comp. stuff...like, what the heck does hi-res mean? anyway, i particularly liked the shot of him when Liz was looking 4 the treasure and the compass points to him instead! he's so perfect! and the shot with the gunpowder was great too!

hi-res means high-resolution. for example, you know when you have a small picture and you expand it and it gets all blurry because the pixels are weird? hi-res is a good quality pic so it doesn't look like that. like crystal clear. and johnny looked hot throughout the whole movie!! big grin any pic is good.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:53 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

how about this one?

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 05:25 AM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

or these....
big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 05:34 AM
LightSaber_Part

quote: (post)
Originally posted by moviefreak_173
How did you get that?

Me? (if the question was directed at me)
From the trailer. you can download it in 1080p. smile

Soli Deo gloria

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:31 AM
LightSaber_Part is currently offline Click here to Send LightSaber_Part a Private Message Find more posts by LightSaber_Part Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:33 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Depp
Johnny's Girl

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm He's soooooooo SEXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :drools: big grin

lol hehhee

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 02:35 PM
Lady_Depp is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Depp a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

that is a nice pic of him with the gun...

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:13 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

Jessigem - well they weren't the shots I meant, but that doesn't mean i don't appreciate them!! PHWOAR - check him out!!

as for evilm0nki3 - that's the very one, you're a star!! i melted in my seat when i saw that in the cinema - i mean, i'd already seen it on some clips and stuff - but seeing it on the big screen, wow!!

THANKS PEEPS!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:00 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

it's a whole new experience on the big screen......

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:28 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

lol, always is - you've just gotta love the cinema!!!
sometimes dvds spoil films because they're just NOT as good!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:09 PM
blackpearl44

I think movies on dvd are just as goo when you go to see them in the the cinema, obviously, just on a smaller screen. and you can watch it when ever you want, even when it's not playing in the cinema.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:13 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

im not saying i don't like dvds - they rule my world .... i'd die without them, just that for some films (eg king kong) they're not the same if you watch them at home, cos the whole point of king kong is that there's this big monkey ape thing, and if you go home at watch it on your telly, then even if youve got surround sound and a plasma screen, it's just not as big.
but dont get me wrong - im all for DVDs!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:19 PM
blackpearl44

Yea, I agree with you on the King Kong thing.....if POTC movies were not availible on DVD.....I would die

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:24 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i would suffer and THEN die. and on the dvd's they have extra stuff that isn't in theaters. my personal fav dvd extra: BLOOPER REELS. happy

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:57 PM
blackpearl44

^^ haha, yes cool

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:31 PM