KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates 3 Spoilers********

Pirates 3 Spoilers********
Started by: enyafreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enyafreak

Pirates 3 Spoilers********

-The 'mark' jack sparrow left on Cuttler Beckett is love. Beckett is revealed to be a spurned ex lover of Jack who is out for revenge. thats why he wants rid of the Pirates.

-The real villain of the peice turns out to be Tia Dalma who is the goddess calypso in disguise and also the heartbreaker of davy jones

-

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:03 AM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

ex lover? pfft no way HA HA

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:57 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ex lover.. doubt it but i believe the tia dalma thing

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:34 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Nah he's probobly his brother or somthin' like that erm

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:46 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

Omg, I dyed laughing.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 03:15 AM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yet ur typing... r u undead?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:47 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing #hilarious#

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:33 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Yes, of course, it's love...roll eyes (sarcastic) So Norrington just pulled up Sparrow's sleeve in the first movie, looked at the P, then labelled him as a pirate out of sheer coincidence? Obviously it cant stand for Pirate, how can it? It stands for love of course...

Please die. Painfully.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:19 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

it does statnd for pirate. in real life the east india trading co. actually did brand pirates. cutler is from the east india trading company, and when norrington sees the "P", he says "had a brush with the east india trading company, did we? pirate?"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:35 PM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

quote: (post)
Originally posted by «§hõnknêss»
laughing #hilarious#

i love ur sig

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:57 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

me too!! but i already said that in another thread
quote:
it does statnd for pirate. in real life the east india trading co. actually did brand pirates. cutler is from the east india trading company, and when norrington sees the "P", he says "had a brush with the east india trading company, did we? pirate?"

Mist was being sarcastic, that's why at the end it said please die. painfully. laughing out loud

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:46 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefreak_173

I already thought tia dalma was davy jones lover, because she has the same necklace as davy jones. It is shaped like a heart split in two halves.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:21 PM
moviefreak_173 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefreak_173 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefreak_173 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

But.. but.. she is black! lol.. and jamaican sounding why the hell would anyone love squidface

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by spencerspider
yet ur typing... r u undead?

She found them Aztec coins, she did. The curse is upon her!

The Tia Dalma bit maaay be true, but I doubt Beckett and Sparrow were former lovers. In a bit humor, my friend joked that perhaps Sparrow made Beckett a eunuch. laughing out loud

Originally posted by spencerspider
But.. but.. she is black! lol.. and jamaican sounding why the hell would anyone love squidface

What's wrong with Tia Dalma being black?

And I'm going to take a random guess and say that Davy Jones wasn't always Calamari Demon with Crab on the side.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:25 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

well I'm guessin davey is kinda white lol black and white dont miss

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:27 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

davey jones is dutch...that's why his ship is called the flying dutchman. big grin i figured that out all by myself.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:37 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

Originally posted by jessigem
me too!! but i already said that in another thread

Mist was being sarcastic, that's why at the end it said please die. painfully. laughing out loud

oh man how did i miss that? my bad (that's embarassing) embarrasment

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:58 PM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud i've had plenty of those moments big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:44 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Originally posted by jessigem
davey jones is dutch...that's why his ship is called the flying dutchman. big grin i figured that out all by myself.

lol wow i feel so stupid... *plays the 3 doors down song Loser..*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:50 AM
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

wait....so what exactly is the plot for 3 going to mainly be (other than saving jack)

and

I also thought when JAck was stealing stuff from Tia's house, he picked up a ring with a symbol on it(2 snakes?) and thne when davey is playing piano he has the same ring or soemhting sitting there on the top of the piano....coincidence? I think not *shifty eyes*

but maybe im over analyzing, if anyone sees this....tell me

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:03 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote