KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Actors for POTC3?

Actors for POTC3?
Started by: danny_v

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danny_v
georgio armani

Shocked Actors for POTC3?

Keith Richards... a part of the band "The Rolling Stones" and the man who inspired the character of Jack Sparrow. I have heard that he has signed on to act in the third movie of POTC!!! He is supposedly going to act as Jack Sparrow's father!!! (although he wouldn't have to act to look like a crazy drunken pirate!!! laughing ) Does anyone know if this is really true???? Also, i have just signed up and i'm kinda new so hey everyone!!! wink

Attachment: italiaworldcup.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

FORZA ITALIA!!! WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 03:36 PM
danny_v is currently offline Click here to Send danny_v a Private Message Find more posts by danny_v Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

there are rumors...shifty some say he's on the cast already.

and HI!! welcome to the club thingy

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 03:42 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

my parents say he is on the cast already as jacks father, i think they read it in the newspaper or something... roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't call me obssesed, i already know i am...
don't call me crazy, i'll just say "thank u" stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:11 PM
JohnnyD's_babe is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyD's_babe a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyD's_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

psch....the newspaper. we have the INTERNET!! big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:22 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
psch....the newspaper. we have the INTERNET!! big grin

laughing out loud HAHAHA! yea! tell that to my dad! this is him every morning... all morning!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:28 PM
JohnnyD's_babe is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyD's_babe a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyD's_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

lol. my dad doesn't even buy the paper eek!
i like to get it because of the comics big grin i like Pearls Before Swine

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:29 PM
JohnnyD's_babe
Hot Pirate Girl

my dad tells me to read the paper and watch the news and all im hearing is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:31 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i used to watch the new every morning before school started because there's nothing else on that early(and for the weather). but now that school's over, i don't anymore. but when i read the paper i take out the calendar section, the comics, and the movie mag that comes in it. big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:34 PM
danny_v
georgio armani

i basically look at the picture on the front page of the newspaper, then i get bored and stop reading. l big grin and the only news that i like to watch is sports news and the weather. (only in the morning on school days too)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:02 PM
danny_v is currently offline Click here to Send danny_v a Private Message Find more posts by danny_v Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

yep. just the weather. and i only watch fox11 because they make it funny. big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:36 PM
pinkfloydkor

yea, I look at the comics and the TV paper, and welcome to the machine danny, oh and Keith Richards is for sure going to be in the 3rd one, which was going to be titled, Pirates 3: At Worlds End, but Disney is denying this title

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 06:17 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marluxia

I believe this was infact confirmed; and not hard to believe when you think about it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:50 PM
Marluxia is currently offline Click here to Send Marluxia a Private Message Find more posts by Marluxia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

isn't marluxia from kingdom hearts 2? i love that game(and the first one). Pirate world kinda pisses me off though....i hate it when you try to hit the pirates but they're undead so it just deflects or something. it takes forever to kill the stupid things ninja

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:05 PM
danny_v
georgio armani

that is one of my favorite games too!!! it was really awesome, eespecially the second one!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:25 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

wait.....italy won? yay big grin italian pride eek!

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:58 PM
pinkfloydkor

Ummm, just a teeney weeeney bit late there jessigem

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:04 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danny_v
georgio armani

ya!!! i went crazy, partying all night in Hamilton!!! it was awesome!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:08 PM
pinkfloydkor

Crazy match, definatly the most entertaining one of the World Cup

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:09 PM
danny_v
georgio armani

well, i was really nervous during the game, and especially when penalties started, but i am definately happy now!! big grin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:15 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i only watched the first half and i think it was tied. and then i heard my dad go crazy so i guess they scored another goal. but i didn't know they actually won. yay! and then i went to go see pirates for the 2nd time. double yay!! big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:36 PM